Optos

Optos Employer Reviews

Needs Diversity
Clinical Practice Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 6, 2012
Pros: non
Cons: no diversity
This company did not provide employees with the tools needed to advance or even perform the basics of the job.

There were no people of color in the organization.
Friendly workplace
Sales Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Marlborough, MAAugust 9, 2012
Pros: good work life balance / short commute
Cons: lack of systems
My responsibility is to provide support to Optos' sales force (about 60 account managers + regional managers and VPs): territory definition, performance to target tracking, weekly stack ranking, commission calculation etc...the interaction with the sales force is very friendly and it is rewarding to hear their positive feedback on any data we can provide – more... them.
However, the challenging part of the job is the lack of processes and systems that make it a struggle to get the data needed for any analysis.
Communication with management is easy. Open door policy. – less
serious, rarely fun
Research and Development Technician (Current Employee), DunfermlineApril 25, 2014
Optos used to be a fun place to work, but over the past couple of years is has gotten very serious as deadlines are extreme/difficult to meet and teams end up having to work a lot of unpaid overtime away from families.
Good people to work with
Financial Accountant (Former Employee), DunfermlineAugust 23, 2012
I enjoyed my short period on assignment with Optos as everyone made me feel most welcome during my time.

They are a company going places.