OPTP has been the trusted source for healthcare and fitness professionals for over 30 years providing a one-stop-shop for premium quality health and fitness related tools. OPTP has gained a worldwide reputation for excellence in personal service and product selection, offering one of the most extensive and comprehensive websites and catalogs in the industry.
The candidate needs to work on site, have 5 or more years of print and web design/development experience with a strong portfolio to reflect this. This position is responsible for print campaigns, developing/designing and maintaining the company’s multiple websites, content management, and development of interactive programs, including email campaigns, banner ads, e-books, e-newsletters and web videos.
The candidate must have significant experience with print, web-based applications and e-commerce related sites. Best practice, functional and process knowledge of consumer web e-commerce engines is a critical part of the position as well as knowledge of today’s web marketing trends and opportunities. Web experience and understanding in areas such as customer registration, checkout, shopping cart/basket, product catalog navigation, product detail, and other standard web site attributes are required. Must have the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- At least 5 years of industry experience building mid- to large- scale consumer-facing web applications
- Design, develop and maintain web based business applications
- Deep knowledge of front-end engineering issues that affect the user experience, such as page performance, SEO, browser compatibility and accessibility
- Deploy, monitor, report and analyze website metrics
- Develop creative strategies for the company’s social media initiatives and platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest
- Provide website support, updating news and administering the addition of new products
- Will work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with both technical and non-technical staff, so demonstrated communication and teamwork skills are critical
- Must have a portfolio that represents an eye for design and innovative design style across a wide range of print and digital design work
- Video production/editing a plus
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or (B.S.)
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
If you are interested in the position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and three samples of your work or a link to your online portfolio.
We appreciate every applicant’s interest in the position; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Phone calls will not be accepted. Thank you!