Opvantek, Inc. provides industry leading asset and integrity management software to many of North America’s largest distribution utilities. We are seeking an energetic leader to drive our sales and marketing initiatives and help the management team to achieve company growth targets. Our Optimain® product suite includes:
- Optimain DS (decision support) – powerful industry-leading solution for natural gas distribution operators to evaluate system-wide integrity and manage risk mitigation actions
- Optimain ACM (asset compliance management) – comprehensive system for managing all physical assets and compliance work of a natural gas distribution system
- Optimain xDR (excavation damage risk) – an exciting new product designed to assess and manage the risk associated with the number one integrity threat to underground utilities
Our recent growth has been accomplished through targeted marketing, building long term relationships, consultative sales to utility executives and directors, and delivering solutions with industry partners. However, new approaches and innovation are always welcome!
Are you able to generate and follow up on sales leads? Give informative and persuasive presentations to customers and at trade shows? Manage the proposal writing process? Recognize and negotiate acceptable contract terms? If so, come and grow with our focused team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- a basic understanding of gas distribution utility operations and technology.
- a successful sales track record.
- established relationships in the gas utility industry.
- knowledge of utility IT platforms, integrity management, GIS and/or asset management systems.
Opvantek is prepared to offer a competitive package of salary plus commission and benefits commensurate with experience. Moderate fully reimbursed travel required. There are mutual benefits if candidate is located within 100 miles of Philadelphia, however qualified candidates will be considered regardless of home location.