ORA Orthopedics

ORA Orthopedics Employee Reviews

A professional environment with strong mentoring supervisors
Contract Specialist/Insurance Claims Auditor (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAFebruary 7, 2016
My coworkers were experienced, skilled in their field, pleasant team players.
Our Administrative and Department Managers were approachable and mentoring.
Benefits were more than satisfactory and always being re-evaluated for better terms for the employees.
Holidays and personal time off were ample and fair to each employee.
Annual assessments were always conducted in a timely manner and annual increases were always conducive to the employee production levels.
Out of the office, after hours, family and community based activities were hosted by the company which allowed for a friendly team building working environment.
Great pay and benefits
staff (Former Employee) –  Quad CitiesDecember 9, 2015

Don't be seduced by the great pay and benefits for this company. There is a reason for it. The lack of a training program, standard operating procedures, workplace bullying, herding patients in like cattle and poor health and safety adherence is among a few reasons.

But the pay is above average and the benefits are good. You have to decide what is worth it for you. I didn't think it was.
Pros
Free lunches occasionally, decent pay and good benefits
Cons
Disappointing when it could be so much more
Excellend physicians - personable staff
Medical Transcriptionist - Orthopedics (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILDecember 6, 2015
Lots of changes being made. Elimination of older staff members and hiring of new people with little experience. Could be good if the people they hire want to LEARN to be great. I had an excellent experience there because the doctors treated us like family. They got too big, and they became hardened. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with all the great staff members I came in contact with daily in the routine of my job. They respected and liked me, and vice versa. With their growth became fear for your job, especially if you had been there 10-20 years. I was there 20 years, 1 week, and 3 days.
Ok place to work
Patient Registration (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAFebruary 8, 2015
I feel there is a lot of the silly high school stuff going on here. The management doesn't help much and there are favorites.
Very busy, great co-worker, out grew my position.
Lead Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf,IAFebruary 22, 2014
Ran reports, verified insurance, patient questions and answers check in-out, collections, medical staff and physican support. I learned insurance networks, verifications, COB issues, HMO and PPO general policies. Insurance company products. Leadership skills and roles. Co-workers supportive to get the job done. Hardest part of the job was working on days with not enough staff. The most enjoyable part was working with the physicians and the support and appreciation they showed.
Very busy office
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAOctober 31, 2012
Enjoyed working in a busy office. Learned alot on office skills, worked with public(patients) enjoyed that. Keeping up with a busy patient load, enjoyed working with patient, able to asset patients needs.
Pros
nice place to work for the most part
Cons
could have been more organized
Enjoyed staff apprciation day.
Certified Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 27, 2012
Great co-workers and physicians!!

Great benefits and wonderful 401K.

Want to know more about ORA Orthopedics?

Ask a question