ORANGE BUICK GMC Employee Reviews

A day at work
Car detailer/parts runner (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 18, 2016
I get to work at 8:30. Open up the shop and then report to my manager for instructions. Then I get my broom and dustpan and sweep the floors. If a technician needs help with something I help. Then I empty the trash cans. If we have parts coming in I go to the receiving area and check parts in. Sometimes the parts department calls the body shop and let us know they have parts for us so I go in my van and pick them up. When the cars are ready for delivery I wash them. I get alone with everyone at work. among all my duties the one I enjoy the most is checking parts in and helping the technicians. If something is hard about my job is when I washing a car and then a vendor showsA up with parts because I have to stop washing the cars and when I go back I kind of have to start all over again because the car gets water spot.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
I do not get paid if I am sick if I do not have vacation time
An enjoyable place to work with great teammates
Collision Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando. FlApril 23, 2016
A very loyal customer base with a solid group of long term employees. Adminstrative support second to none with a management team that was enjoyable to work with.
fun work place we had alot of cars
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 31, 2016
it was a fun work place and a nice place to be I learned how to sell cars in a proper way and all the features every vehicle had management was ok, my co-workers were good they helped me a lot when i needed help with a feature of a vehicle hardest part of my job was to sell a brand new car because alot of people wanted to drop down the prices i loved working with everyone
Pros
free lunches, healthcare, dentalcare
Cons
short breaks
Poor compensation for expected work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 10, 2015
This company is not interested in compensating their employees for their hard work. They don't give raises or breaks. They have a high turn over because they are unorganized and don't have any policies in place. The owner and comptroller are never in agreement and unapproachable when they show up, therefore makes working there unbearable.
Pros
Great Sales Manger
Cons
Horrible owner and office staff
productive
Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 28, 2014
good place to work. Great environment! Learned a lot from my peers. Loved the experience.
great place
Receptionist/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2013
assisted customers with open repair orders, taking payments, setting up follow up appointments. Updating customer information, filling
Pros
great place to work
Cons
no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ORANGE BUICK GMC. Our community is ready to answer.

ORANGE BUICK GMC Reviews by Location