Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)

Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) Employer Reviews

Loved my time there.
former Coach Operator (Former Employee), Garden GroveJuly 11, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: shifts
I worked at OCTA for 5 years and enjoyed my time there and loved the people. As a Coach Operator I got to know and respect the operations team and and management. Of course business is business and there are limitations as an employee but, overall the job was great. The pay and benefits were excellent at the time and the communication between management – more... and staff was good. – less
Gave me a Public Works Experience
SENIOR TRANSPORTATION ANALYST (Former Employee), Orange, CAAugust 14, 2012
I learned a tremendous amount about the inside workings of public agencies and the complications of planning, designing and building public transportation facilities. I did a lot of public speaking, Grant writing and Board written/verbal presentations. This was a great opportunity to round out my overall resume and credentials.
Great benefits and great people to work with.
Human Resources (Former Employee), Orange, CA.February 20, 2012
Pros: good benefit package and flex schedule available.
Cons: no increases for 3 years.
Although OCTA has a great opportunity to become more efficient and operate more like a private entity than a public entity, it was a nice place to work and I enjoyed my immediate team mates.

About Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)

Public transportation in sunny Orange County, California is overseen by the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The – Read more