ORANGE COUNTY

ORANGE COUNTY Employer Reviews

Productive place to work
File Clerk (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 8, 2014
Pros: break room has television
It was an very interesting job. The managers are always there when you need them. You get to learn a lot from this job.
Alaska Airlines
Flight Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2014
Great company that has beat the odd's over the last ten years. They strive to keep their employees and customers happy. Management is in the know and the employees enjoy their job. Mix of union and non-union employees. Hardest part of the day is trying to solve problems that won't have the outcome a customer wants. Most enjoyable part is getting to – more... meet a variety of personalities. – less
Best Kids Ever
AUPAIR (Former Employee), Corona del MarMarch 30, 2014
Improved my English.
Great exposure to a new culture.
Amazing family and best children ever.
Baby-sitter (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 8, 2014
• Control and care for child of ages 2.
• Took charge of and care for children in the absence of regular caregiver
• Bathed, dressed and fed infants
• Performed light housekeeping duties and plan meals for child and all family in line with parents instructions
• Prepared formulas and change diapers for infants
• Organized activities, games and outings – more... to give enjoyment and exercise – less
Temp agencies
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orange CountyJanuary 29, 2014
Typically, you're set out on assignment to work for a company for a pre-determined length of time. Most jobs however, in my experience, do not offer any room for advancement, and temp-to-hire jobs are hard to come by.
positive and creative environment to work
Stein Gray Interior Design (Former Employee), San Juan Capistrano, CaJanuary 4, 2014
As a two person design team, organization and communication skills were necessary to ensure that each project was on time and installed without errors that required additional money to be spent. Always coming in on budget kept salary levels up.
Great workplace
Contracts Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 25, 2013
Opportunites for advancement. Great coworkers. Good benefits.
Professional Workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2013
Data Entry, Filing Paper, Mailing System, Answering Customer Call.
I am the owner of the company
Owner/Educator/Instructor/Trainer (Current Employee), Orange County, CaliforniaSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: realistic approach to cpr and first aid.
I am very passionate about this field. I have been a cpr and first aid instructor for over 25 years. I take this very seriously. I have been a licensed Vocational Nurse for the same amount of time, as well as an EMT.

I go to peoples homes and businesses to teach these areas.
Positive work environment with benefits and working from home
Independent Hospitality & Meeting Consultant (Current Employee), Dana PtSeptember 7, 2013
I have worked for HIlton and Marriott Intl and been fortunate to work with proactive, positive, inspirational work environments. My pay range has fluctuated from $45-80,000 per year with benefits. I would like to find a similar opportunity and bring great value to the table with years of successes and an inspirational management style. I am currently – more... an independent contractor looking for projects in the Orange County area. I am able to travel if needed. – less
Productive and fast paced
Part-time & Full-time Nanny / Caregiver (Current Employee), Fullerton and Newport Beach, CAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: love helping out and organizing
Cons: not enough money and no benefits
I drive to this woman's house every morning and she gives me things to do, whether its taking the kids to tennis, running her errands, doing the dishes, walking the dog, organizing the closets, etc. I work alone, and when I'm not doing any of those things I spend time with one of her triplets that are 14 years of age. One of her daughters recently found – more... out she has cancer, so that's why I enjoy helping her family out so much. They are very positive and sweet people, such as myself, and that's why I like being around them. The hardest part is having to know that someone you care about is going through this difficult thing at such a young age. – less
good working enviroment.. love putting on uniform and going to work
Corrections Officer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2013
Pros: good working envirment, good co-workers..
Cons: long 12hr shifts..unruly inmates.
would go to work. and deal with inmates. some good days, some not so good. had great co-workers i trusted them with my life. hardest part of job was dealing with unruly inmates. mgt on the most part was good to work with they would back you up in bad situations.
Good pay but physically demanding
Letter Carrier, Unites States Postal Service (Former Employee), TustinJune 17, 2013
Great pay but it is physically demanding. if you are temp do not expect benefits.
a great way to serve the community
Survey Assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 9, 2013
Pros: there are plenty of county events to go to and learn and converse with other departments
Cons: economy plays a major role in job openings and raises
Everyday is a different day, some projects take time and others need to be completed in a quick fashion.
the opportunity to work with different level of students.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), east orlandoJune 4, 2013
Pros: i always receive calls for jobs.
Cons: i do not have medical benefits or vacation times
follow lesson plan left by the classroom teacher.I
Iearned to keep the students motivated and ready to finish daily work.
the management is acceptable, but could be better. the hardest part of the job is the freedom that the students have today. I love to teach especially when I have students eager to learn.
Productive and creative work environment.
Operations Management - Apparel Industry (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 28, 2013
Pros: mastered time management
Truly enjoyed working in the apparel industry utilizing my analytical skills in a ever changing environment that had new lines created 4 times a year.
Personal Chef Service
Owner/Head Chef (Current Employee), Orange CountyMay 20, 2013
•Plan menus and arrange food in an eye catching way for a variety of occasions and clients
•Provide professional services for private parties and high profile events, successful catering experience 1,200+pp
•Proficient with proper food handling and sanitation
County employment is always beneficial
Data Entry Technician II (Former Employee), Orange County, CaliforniaApril 17, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: budget cuts
A typical day at work would be transcription and time management to meet deadlines. Management was excellent & enjoyable. Co-workers were always team players. The hardest part of my job was to make sure that if I needed the help to make deadlines, that I would delegate my work. The most enjoyable part of the job was job security.
Great company with strong ethics and opportunities
Group Pharmacy Leader (Former Employee), Orange County, CAApril 3, 2013
Target is a great company to be employed by. There are unlimited opportunities for advancement and company initiatives are strongly geared toward ensuring team member development.
Job
Park Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 25, 2013
Pros: a place for growth
Cons: very little overtime
Provide welfare and safety to the public, supervise court alternatives, fill out duty logs, petrol seven miles of trail, assisted in medical rescues, perform and supervise task such as asphalt, fence, concrete, irrigation, electrical and auto mechanic repairs. Trained staff. Perform extensive customer, worked with inter departmental employees. Implemented – more... policy and proceeder changes.

Trained staff to operate Bob cats, front end loader, R-4, wacky packers. Perform customer service, Collect revenue from facility rentals, routine daily duties for safe clean operations for the park. Belong to the first responder group

Promoting a positive Company image through the development of good community relations.
Effectively leading the staff, while creating a positive work environment;Ensuring standards for quality customer service are met, for clients and guess. – less