Orange County

Orange County Employer Reviews

Professional enviroment
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I have good experiences in the travel industry, I feeling different emotions, when the clients came their trips and told me about his experiences, when everything is fine and they don't problems.
This organization offers a fantastic service to the community.
Executive Assistant to the President and CEO (Former Employee), Santa AnaJanuary 12, 2015
Although I learned a lot about how non-profits differ from for profit organizations, my experience at this organization was not a positive one.
Public Works
Equipment Operator/Truck Driver (Current Employee), Orlando,FLNovember 14, 2014
Satisfy needs of citizens as per Orange County Properties,Only do what is requested!
Work
Senior Environmental Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2014
Interactive work with multi layers of compliance. Complex compliance issues and permits allow for professional use of acquired personnel experience with difficult issues and varying types of personal.
Great compensation plans
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Westminster, Ca.October 27, 2014
Pros: compensation, bonuses, co-workers
Cons: sales are more important then values and rules
Building a team of sales people to help families pre-arrange there final needs. I learned a lot from this company, they have great management classes, sales classes, team building. Hardest part was trying to find hardworking employees to be dedicated in educating families. Watching people that were hired grow.
Independent Contractor
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2014
Pros: variety
Cons: long hours
Multiple clients with various network and tech needs that I provided to their satisfaction
Rewarding
Freelance Sign Language Interpreter (Former Employee), orange CountySeptember 27, 2014
Pros: rewarding
Cons: poor supervisors
Poor training from supervisors. Poor management. Great experience working with children. No professional growth.
Great city
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 5, 2014
Lots of opportunities for growth. You have a lot of room to move around
Beautiful area and patients are very pleasant.
Full time/C.O.A/ Senior technician and scribe (Current Employee), Laguna Hills, Orange County, CaJune 1, 2014
Pros: great location, free parking, no traffic, beaches and parks nearby. short commute and only 1 office.
Cons: no breaks, gossip, unprofessional work ethic, disorganized protocols, employees hand book and confusing job descriptions.
The patients reside in the Laguna Woods community and a charming. Work is a bit slow and the practice is small with under 10 employees. Not as professional as I would prefer it to be. Management needs HR and Admin training to better help the practice grow. Salary is way under what is expected in the Los angeles area, but a step up from San Diego. Berg Feinfield was by far the best place I have worked in my 27 years of work experience.
Productive place to work
File Clerk (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 8, 2014
Pros: break room has television
It was an very interesting job. The managers are always there when you need them. You get to learn a lot from this job.
Alaska Airlines
Flight Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2014
Great company that has beat the odd's over the last ten years. They strive to keep their employees and customers happy. Management is in the know and the employees enjoy their job. Mix of union and non-union employees. Hardest part of the day is trying to solve problems that won't have the outcome a customer wants. Most enjoyable part is getting to meet a variety of personalities.
Best Kids Ever
AUPAIR (Former Employee), Corona del MarMarch 30, 2014
Improved my English.
Great exposure to a new culture.
Amazing family and best children ever.
Baby-sitter (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 8, 2014
• Control and care for child of ages 2.
• Took charge of and care for children in the absence of regular caregiver
• Bathed, dressed and fed infants
• Performed light housekeeping duties and plan meals for child and all family in line with parents instructions
• Prepared formulas and change diapers for infants
• Organized activities, games and outings to give enjoyment and exercise
Temp agencies
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orange CountyJanuary 29, 2014
Typically, you're set out on assignment to work for a company for a pre-determined length of time. Most jobs however, in my experience, do not offer any room for advancement, and temp-to-hire jobs are hard to come by.
positive and creative environment to work
Stein Gray Interior Design (Former Employee), San Juan Capistrano, CaJanuary 4, 2014
As a two person design team, organization and communication skills were necessary to ensure that each project was on time and installed without errors that required additional money to be spent. Always coming in on budget kept salary levels up.
Great workplace
Contracts Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 25, 2013
Opportunites for advancement. Great coworkers. Good benefits.
Professional Workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2013
Data Entry, Filing Paper, Mailing System, Answering Customer Call.
I am the owner of the company
Owner/Educator/Instructor/Trainer (Current Employee), Orange County, CaliforniaSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: realistic approach to cpr and first aid.
I am very passionate about this field. I have been a cpr and first aid instructor for over 25 years. I take this very seriously. I have been a licensed Vocational Nurse for the same amount of time, as well as an EMT.

I go to peoples homes and businesses to teach these areas.
Positive work environment with benefits and working from home
Independent Hospitality & Meeting Consultant (Current Employee), Dana PtSeptember 7, 2013
I have worked for HIlton and Marriott Intl and been fortunate to work with proactive, positive, inspirational work environments. My pay range has fluctuated from $45-80,000 per year with benefits. I would like to find a similar opportunity and bring great value to the table with years of successes and an inspirational management style. I am currently an independent contractor looking for projects in the Orange County area. I am able to travel if needed.
Productive and fast paced
Part-time & Full-time Nanny / Caregiver (Current Employee), Fullerton and Newport Beach, CAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: love helping out and organizing
Cons: not enough money and no benefits
I drive to this woman's house every morning and she gives me things to do, whether its taking the kids to tennis, running her errands, doing the dishes, walking the dog, organizing the closets, etc. I work alone, and when I'm not doing any of those things I spend time with one of her triplets that are 14 years of age. One of her daughters recently found out she has cancer, so that's why I enjoy helping her family out so much. They are very positive and sweet people, such as myself, and that's why I like being around them. The hardest part is having to know that someone you care about is going through this difficult thing at such a young age.

1 2 3