Orange Employee Reviews in United States

Productive fun place with out going people
Sales (Former Employee) –  SofiaJuly 9, 2016
My day was 8 hours mon-fri. My responsibilities was to contact existing clients and follow up about their results. I was welcoming all new clients and all potential clients and working with them for the best gym memberships that suits them. I was creating a plan and accusing it for attracting new members.
I learned to work in team with my colleagues, I learned to be patient and to achieve my goals, I learned to be persistent and to be warm and communicative with clients.
cultured
Project Manager - Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2016
cultured environment, leadership, principled, structured, team oriented, vision aligned organized benefits, winning, mobility, lte leader, cultured, principled, winning, mobility, tenured
Great Company to work for.
Project Manager - Global Business Accounts (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2016
I have nothing bad to say about this company. I enjoyed my time there and most companies pale in comparison. I learned very valuable work experience. This company affords their employees unlimited opportunities to grow and expand.
Pros
Great management and Great Pay
Cons
• Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
Director Regional Manager - Latam (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 20, 2016
• Growth and Development of the Latin American Market
• Negotiate new and existing deals with the PTT of each country involving both origination and termination of traffic. Frequent travel to most of these countries is involved.
• Responsible for establishing and developing routes for all distributors to verify the performance of our products in the market
Pros
Bonus was excellent
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and fun workplace
Intern Level 1 network support (Former Employee) –  ParisNovember 11, 2015
Where i worked was a really productive environment cause every member of the team was engaged in what he was doing especially in my team. I really love working with my colleagues and for Orange. I learned from them.Moreover it was a fun workplace cause my colleagues where always kidding.
Great working environment
IT Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  CairoOctober 19, 2015
Love working at Orange as they give all the support to their employees to give all their abilities in the working tasks:

Provide training, Certifications needed as for the job requirements.
Helps employees to develop more and work on themselves to succeed in building their IT career
Excellent Processes
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  EgyptOctober 17, 2015
Orange applies a perfect set of standards and processes that provide control to the different internal and external work streams.
Ideal work environment where people are respected
System Implementation Engineer (Former Employee) –  remote USSeptember 18, 2015
great culture, work life balance, employees as result care about company doing well and strive for best results, flexible hours 5-1 and 10hr/4day shifts, remote
Pros
health benefits, compensation, leave, culture, remote
Cons
tight budget causing layoffs frequently
fun place to work at
Reports/Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TxSeptember 15, 2015
The management was very supportive. The staff and management have good camaraderie, The politics are very limited. Work hours are long
Very nice place to work in it
Sr.Supervisor, Network Implementation, Technology (Former Employee) –  CairoAugust 27, 2015
Very nice place to work in it
work enviroment is very good
colleges are amazing
balanced organization
matured managment
big organization
very good medical insurance and for family too
Fun work place
Telephony Incident Management Expert Engineer (Current Employee) –  cairoAugust 7, 2015
Hardest part of the work
solve an incident on call with heavy escalation ongoing
The most enjoyable part of the job
Every day i learn new things
Pros
Close to home, Fun work place, Educational
Cons
long work hours, always stressed
Productive and fun place to work
MKT (Current Employee) –  Santo Domingo, D.R.July 14, 2015
Great place to work, especially in Marketing and Sales where it is a fast changing environment where you can have the opportunity to grow and develop.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Senior Order Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon,INJuly 5, 2015
Its a really good company to work with and it always provide new learning areas.
There is work balance between work and home.
I enjoy handling new challenges and my profile provides the same: new challenges, new learning, coordination, career growth, service delivery and project management
Pros
fun place to work with supportive management
Cons
n/a
Great Global Presence
LOCAL DELIVERY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2015
This is an amazing global company. I learned a lot, but didn't have room to grow. Coworkers were cool. Hardest part of the job was the commute.
Fun work place with a nice team
Regional Retail Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orange/Africell UgandaApril 9, 2015
Orange was recently bought off by Africell a Lebanese telecom company. I get to work at around 7:50am then have a small meeting with my team of 3 Customer Sales Representatives.
I have a few projects that l work on with my team leader that is the designing a Leave Management system and Merchandising for the entire Orange shops.I get to learn alot from my supervisor on a daily. Hardest part is having to meet my sales targets when we have stock outs.
Pros
Free calling credit and Data as well, health care
Cons
Work is so monotonous and not challenging anymore
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Clearwater FloridaMarch 8, 2015
taking care of the customer is paramount, enjoy working all different cultures. I love working the 3rd shift it gets me closer to other ethics civilizations and I enjoy it.
Pros
know all cultures
Learning Opportunity
Administrative Director/Chief Clinical Officer (Current Employee) –  TXFebruary 8, 2015
Being the Chief Clinical Officer has allowed me to gain experience in areas that were off limits to me before including making financial decisions, managing departments that are typically managed by the COO (lab, radiology, dietary, housekeeping, facilities and pharmacy) and strategic planning. I also experienced limiting services and the amount of pre-work that it requires including board preparations, physician management and human resources issues. The hardest part of this job is balancing financial limitations with the needs of facility. The most enjoyable part of this job is the interactions with the employees and medical staff.
Productive.
FE Support (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 12, 2015
Great company. Different Experience. Excellent leadership coordination. And very enjoyable to work with.
Scope to Learn New Stuffs
Associate Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  DelhiJanuary 10, 2015
As a network engineer , I was into operations where we managing all major Networks of France Telecom and coordinating with all major telcos for restoring any outages. Their were different sites which had cisco devices , Nortel equipment. These were monitored and troubleshooting process was done in case of any issue. In case of any outage every customer were kept informed with the impact analysis and the re routed path for them. The ETA for the restoration was also provided. We were handling the escalations from customers as well. In case of heavily escalated issue, it was immediately reported to the supervisor. For those cases we were guided to work on it. It was more of handling the Ip related cases and few ATM and ISDN related issues.
Pros
free transport
Cons
breaks, night shifts
Cross functional work enviornment
International Benefits Manager (Current Employee) –  Holbrook, NYNovember 13, 2014
Challenging work environment. Great cross functional experience