Orangetheory Fitness in Plymouth is currently seeking a high energy leader for our Head Trainer / Fitness Manager position. Our ideal candidate has a passion for the fitness industry and strives to make a difference in client’s lives through building a fitness plan and then motivating and encouraging clients to reach their goals. You are a charismatic leader that inspires other Trainers to follow this same path with the ability to grow and influence your Training team to help clients gain success. You are a proven business professional that will work with the Studio GM to reach our sales and business goals and promote the growth of Orangetheory Fitness within our community.
- Responsible for creating a positive, high energy, respectful studio environment that clients love.
- Leadership, assistance and coaching for our team of 5-6 Trainers and visiting trainers.
- Hires, trains and educates new Group Personal Trainers for success in our business model.
- Leads/instructs 16 classes per week showing the high standards expected of the team.
- Executes on marketing, community outreach and studio in-reach to grow the business.
- Leads and assists Sales Team with studio tours/sales with new prospects.
- Works with the Studio GM to ensure we meet the sales and growth plan each month.
- Conducts monthly fitness staff meetings and attends corporate communication webinars.
- 5+ years of experience teaching large group classes and small group client sessions
- Cardiovascular and Muscle Fitness training program experience
- Management experience leading teams of people to accomplish their performance goals
- Strong sales experience with a solid track record of meeting sales goals.
- Hold a current fitness certification with an approved company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFFA, NFPT, NPTI, etc.
- CPR & AED certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred.
- TRX and Rowing experience is a plus
If the above describes you, please send your resume and we look forward to talking to you soon!
Compensation: $45-60,000 per year including base salary plus commissions and bonuses. Benefits program includes medical, dental and paid vacation time.
Find out more about who we are, what we do, how we got started and watch our video at www.orangetheoryfitness.com.
Topics: Personal Trainer, Personal Trainers, Group Trainer, Group Trainers, Fitness Coach, Athletic Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach, Coaches, Head Coach, Fitness Team, Fitness Training, Fitness Manager, Fitness Management, Gym Manager, Personal Training Manager, Studio Manager, Health Club Manager.