Mission driven with a healthy balance of autonomy & supportive leadership - It has been the best place I have ever worked
Site Director (Current Employee) – Englewood, CO – August 5, 2016
- This company’s missions is an incredibly fulfilling line of work; we study healthcare workforce shortages across the United States and connect areas with need a supply of solutions (healthcare education online in order to graduate therapists and nurses).
- Two way open communication is welcomed and expected; this keeps the floodgates open for ideas on how to continuously improve...This makes work here really fun!
- Leadership with transparent and open communication focused on developing great leaders – I am proud to be a part of a growing company, cultivating great leaders from within and bringing new people on board. That to me is healthy!
- There is a nice balance of autonomy, leadership, tools and technology to allow us to optimize our own job performance and to build high performing teams that have fun – I feel happy, challenged, supported, motivated, and creative at work (every day).
- We embrace data, integrate data collection into our day-to-day operations, and share it company wide. There is always someone available to help train and make use of data - It's a powerful tool and it helps us make calculated decisions on a daily basis.
- In this company, there are some remote employees, many offices, and a lot of great people. Weather you are in a building or not, daily interaction and recognition is important and it is something we understand is meaningful. Whether it's through video, chat, email, or a phone call - I think we do a pretty good job at it.
A fast growing company can have it's challenges & frustrations