Job Summary: Orbit Logic is seeking a talented software development engineer to develop web, mobile, and desktop applications for aerospace mission planning and scheduling. The developer will provide support for ongoing software development contracts, enhance existing software tools, and develop new software products.
Job Details: Candidates will work in small development teams on all aspects of the development life cycle including requirements, design, coding, unit testing, and deployment. They will interact directly with customers and have the potential to attend domestic and international conferences. Self-motivation and the ability to work independently or as part of a team are required. They will interact internally with the VP of Software Development, Software Engineers and Systems Engineers.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, eager to learn, and able to come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems. Orbit Logic offers a casual, friendly work environment and a competitive benefits
- U.S. Citizenship required
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience with object oriented development
- 2+ years experience with C#.NET in Visual Studio
- 2+ years experience in aerospace software development
- Strong experience in full software development life cycle
- Effective communication and documentation skills
- Web application architecture and framework development
- Mobile application development experience
- Distributed / parallel / cloud computing (SOA, virtualization)
- Systems Engineering
- Version control systems such as Subversion
- SQL, Relational Database Design, Access
- Satellite Tool Kit /Systems Tool Kit (STK)
- Google Earth
Orbit Logic creates mission planning and scheduling software and apps for aerospace creating a unique combination of engaging subject matter...