ORC International Employee Reviews

They have flexible hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 19, 2017
They were flexible, however didn't pay well, nor have any hours available. They were great in gaining more customer service experience. This is so because I was able to perform inbound and outbound calls.
Excellent company with access to latest IT technolgy
IT service delivery specialist (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 26, 2017
I looked forward to going to work every day to work with a talented IT team. We supported a global user base of associates using the state of the art technology. Our clients (ORC end-users) were highly motivated, talented and engaging.
The benefits were good and the management team held quarterly All Associates meetings where they reported the company’s current status and plans for the future.
telemarketing survey taker.
Market Researcher for Call Center (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 3, 2017
calling out to ask people to take surveys. more than 90% of the customers will say no. nothing was enjoyeable about this job. everything was everywhere and the managers were always making inapproiate remarks.
Good job
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 9, 2017
Good relaxed job. Decent hours and always willing to give overtime. Good for single parents or someone barley starting off. Some times they will over schedule that's the only down fall.
Overall relaxed, unfortunately very low hourly wage
Telephone Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 30, 2017
An overall relaxed place to work, the hardest thing about working there was they won't pay you a livable wage. Even if you move up, I believe management is making less than where I am now (at entry level)
Pros
Relaxed work enviornment, and they dont try to kill you with to many hours
Cons
Extremely low wages
A fun, productive place to work.
Phone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  NevadaAugust 12, 2017
I enjoyed working there very much so. It's a place you love going to work for. They are willing to help you be the best for their company but also helping and teaching experience.
Pros
vending machines nice lunch times and breaks
Productive and fun work place
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 2, 2017
Just looking for a job that is fun and not stressful. Currently working full time at Alorica but that job is not for me. Looking for another job that is suitable.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks and lunch breaks
Easy work, Can be Flexible, Incentives
Phone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 15, 2017
Surveys on different topics. They have a day shift and evening shift from 5-11:30 or anything between that time (5-10 or 6-10). They have orientation almost every Tuesday.
Pros
Comfortable and flexible Environment
Cons
Share head phones
Co workers very enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 2, 2017
Very fast paced inbound/outbound call center; multiple topics discussed and interviewed; talking to all walks of life; work culture is a variety of interesting people.
Pros
Interesting topics
Cons
Pay scale
Repetitve work enviornment. Very understanding nd wrks wth life situations.
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Reno NevadaMay 25, 2017
Orc International is a good place to work. It is repetitive as you do do surveys all day but the staff is incredibly kind and understanding and they work with you when things come up in life that you have no control over. I would recommend this company 2NE1 who needs a job right away.
Pros
Lets you have missed days on your schedule
Cons
Very repetitive work and short breaks
Slow paced , boring , very friendly and caring , what ever makes the money !
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 21, 2017
My review over all is I love working here it's just very boring and frankly I don't like most rules but I still follow them , they have a lot of friendly caring people working there , but you are not always promised to work some days they are slow so they will tell you that you can leave earlier then your shift is suppose to be or they just might call and tell you to not even go in at all because they are going slow , there are some fun things that some workers try to do ! The bribes really push people to get completes ! Most all sups are chill , orc is very understands and has many benifits sadly I was not open to them benifits because I am under the age of 18 but as I know they have many benifits. People get recognized for what they accomplish ! And even rewarded sometimes overall it is a good place to work , just boring.
Pros
It's easy and effective, can be a fun place to work, very friendly people
Cons
Short brakes, dumb rules, unorganized
Boring bad job.
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 3, 2017
I worked her for a year and half and it was pretty horrible. Pay is minimum wage and the environment is terrible. Felt like a prison every time I went to work.
Love orc
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 24, 2017
ORC international is a great place to work. There is room for advancement. They work with your schedule and are very nice. It is a great place to work. Very flexible on the amount of hours you need. You can work full time or part time. It's all up to you..
Pros
Work as many hours as they offer
Cons
Off for 3 weeks around holidays
nice location to work
TAX PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 18, 2017
nothing to say about this job. out bound call center. a lot of repetition.
nice if you need something part time/flexible. nice friendly co workers. but quite boring sometimes not easy to make it through the day
Pros
flexible schedules and shifts
Cons
low pay rate
great place towork
Telephone Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 6, 2017
had lots of fun was only 16 when i strated working there i was also pregnant and they were wonderful people and understood my situation couldnt go back though because i got very ill
Great work enviornment
Phone interviewer (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 23, 2017
Working at orc international was a great experience. The people where friendly, helpful and kind. The supervisors are extremely informational about how you can do your job in different ways.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun and relaxed working environment
Tier One Survey Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 22, 2017
I have learned how to handle confidential customer information in timely and accurate manner. The hardest part of my job is to convince customers to proceed with my surveys. A typical day at work would consist of calling customers to take very important population and health surveys, including daily use of computer skills and telephone etiquette. Also how to handle upset respondents and have problem resolution skills. My workplace culture is very controlled but friendly.
Pros
improved my management skills, customer problem resolution, and handling of confidential information
Cons
handling upset respondents on a daily basis
Working with colleagues and clients was good.
Research Director (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 21, 2017
Enjoyed working with people there and with clientele. Flexible schedule was a positive.
Benefits are minimal, management declined greatly after being taken over by holding company.
Conducting surveys
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 8, 2017
This job is exciting and find when dealing with different personally and some mean some funny people expect to to be polite no matter what and as you conduct the surveys you get a reward that know that you help one more person express how they feel about dealing with different company's.
work is boring
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 4, 2017
the work place is really boring and sucks to be at. you sit on a computer all day in a cubical. you cant talk and have to sit at your desk until your break. not worth the pay
Pros
its a job
Cons
short breaks, sucky work place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ORC International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5