Orchard Fresh Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Pricing Associate (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJuly 15, 2017
i really have nothing to say about this place. I have been here 3 years and still make under10 dollars an hour. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Awesome products, great people
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMarch 17, 2015
A typical work day was assuring customer service levels were met in each department. Helping out departments when needed. Co-workers were amazing and always provided the best customer service.
Loved the job, but wasn't satisfied.
Barista and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYAugust 8, 2014
I loved everyone I worked with, but there wasn't a lot of movement to rise up. We also were not a very busy store so there would be long periodes of nothing. Seeing as we were slow there would usually just be one of us which made it really hard when it would get busy. I really loved getting to meet new people through my job. I have a lot of regulars who i love getting to see and talk to all the time.
Pros
Meeting great people, Learning a skill that can help me work in any coffee bar anywhere
Cons
Very early shifts, Rude managers, every now and then a rude customer.
Energetic and Lively place to work
Bakery Associate (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMarch 26, 2014
If I came into work during the morning or middle of the day, my typical work would consist of: making certain desserts, breads, pies, and/or cookies then decorating anything that needed to be done. Also, I would need to attend to any customer needs and/or wants. That may consist of taking orders for the future, taking current orders, or answering questions.

If I came into work during the afternoon shift I would be on clean-up duty.
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
Clean-Up Sometimes Alone
Dysfunctional place
team member (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYSeptember 3, 2013
While the mission statement and main idea and concept of this kind of store is commendable. It is hardly what it is in reality. The management, from the very top all the way down to the majority of each of the departments is very hypocritical and two-faced. Everyone is out for themselves and it is very cliquey. Lots of entitlement issues with these managers.
Non managers are very friendly and nice,
Its too hyped up and not really what it leads the public to be. Shoppers do not realize it until they are in the actual store.
Pros
fun products
Cons
two faced cliquey managers

Want to know more about Orchard Fresh?

Ask a question