Orchard Fresh

Orchard Fresh Employer Reviews

Energetic and Lively place to work
Bakery Associate (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: clean-up sometimes alone
If I came into work during the morning or middle of the day, my typical work would consist of: making certain desserts, breads, pies, and/or cookies then decorating anything that needed to be done. Also, I would need to attend to any customer needs and/or wants. That may consist of taking orders for the future, taking current orders, or answering questions.

If – more... I came into work during the afternoon shift I would be on clean-up duty. – less
Dysfunctional place
team member (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: fun products
Cons: two faced cliquey managers
While the mission statement and main idea and concept of this kind of store is commendable. It is hardly what it is in reality. The management, from the very top all the way down to the majority of each of the departments is very hypocritical and two-faced. Everyone is out for themselves and it is very cliquey. Lots of entitlement issues with these – more... managers.
Non managers are very friendly and nice,
Its too hyped up and not really what it leads the public to be. Shoppers do not realize it until they are in the actual store. – less

About Orchard Fresh

Orchard Fresh specializes in Gift Basket and Fruit Basket production. We can create a customized gift basket for any event, – Read more