Orchard Fresh

Orchard Fresh Employee Reviews

Loved the job, but wasn't satisfied.
Barista and Cashier (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYAugust 8, 2014
Pros: meeting great people, learning a skill that can help me work in any coffee bar anywhere
Cons: very early shifts, rude managers, every now and then a rude customer.
I loved everyone I worked with, but there wasn't a lot of movement to rise up. We also were not a very busy store so there would be long periodes of nothing. Seeing as we were slow there would usually just be one of us which made it really hard when it would get busy. I really loved getting to meet new people through my job. I have a lot of regulars who i love getting to see and talk to all the time.
Energetic and Lively place to work
Bakery Associate (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: clean-up sometimes alone
If I came into work during the morning or middle of the day, my typical work would consist of: making certain desserts, breads, pies, and/or cookies then decorating anything that needed to be done. Also, I would need to attend to any customer needs and/or wants. That may consist of taking orders for the future, taking current orders, or answering questions.

If I came into work during the afternoon shift I would be on clean-up duty.
Dysfunctional place
team member (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: fun products
Cons: two faced cliquey managers
While the mission statement and main idea and concept of this kind of store is commendable. It is hardly what it is in reality. The management, from the very top all the way down to the majority of each of the departments is very hypocritical and two-faced. Everyone is out for themselves and it is very cliquey. Lots of entitlement issues with these managers.
Non managers are very friendly and nice,
Its too hyped up and not really what it leads the public to be. Shoppers do not realize it until they are in the actual store.

About Orchard Fresh

Orchard Fresh specializes in Gift Basket and Fruit Basket production. We can create a customized gift basket for any event, – Read more