Orchard Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Orchard Manager / Horticulturist (Former Employee) –  Medina, TXAugust 14, 2016
I learned a lot through the years with this company, in a way the job didn't seem like a job at all. the people and co- workers were amazing. As for management, it fell short of my personal expectations. the lack communication kept my hands tied as a employee thus making projects and seasonal tasks hard to execute.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with owners and guest., they really make you feel like part of the family.
Pros
gorgeous ranch, great benefits, amazing owners
Cons
poor management, long hours during hunting season
Great job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 9, 2016
Great job but didn't fit my school schedule for my semester, only summer and long breaks / holidays. Gave me some experience in working with customers.
OHM Advisors
Field Client Representative/Sr. Designer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 5, 2016
Excellent engineering firm with a dedication to excellence in design and customer service. Consistently provides superior guidance to customers and strives to create a positive work culture for all employees companywide.
Pros
Life Balance and compensation
Cons
N/A
its ok
Sunrise Senior Living (Current Employee) –  littleton coSeptember 2, 2015
always on the go none stop housekeeping. always busy never a dull moment. co workers are fun. pretty ok company to work for depending on how u take it
Pros
flexible with work schedule
Cons
hard to advance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day at work when I would have an opening shift I would open all registers and make sure all registers have the exact amount then I would have to check if each register had a receipt roll and make sure my station had my schedule papers and had enough money to make returns, have everything well organized before I open the doors for opening, then I would greet the customers who walk in, make returns if any at the moment if not I would take customers and work on the break and lunch schedule, I have my cashiers being productive by them taking customers, doing cart run , sweeping around registers , organize end caps, etc. I would also give the cashiers change if they needed any I would get loans from management if I ran out of money I would take off censor tags if customers had them on expensive merchandise, I would also check if all censors are working around the store.
Pros
free lunches free gift cards employee of the month free gifts
Cons
management was not professional at times
n/a
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSNovember 24, 2014
The Orchard is a ok place for elderly, but the staff there are very rude. I worked under rude LPN'S AND RN'S. they talked down on staff/Nurse Assistants.Love the patients they were very nice to be around.
Cons
n/a
Great People
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 23, 2012
The staff at OHM are great to work with. Average work week is about 50 hours.
Pros
friendly environment
fun and experiment workplace
Sitter (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSJuly 23, 2012
Helping customers and selling jewelry. Opening and closing this business also handling money
Supportive Family and friends
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 9, 2012
The registers were always counted before and after a cashiers go on it. Always have a smile on the face. Help the customers as much as possible. Usually busy in the morning and after 5pm.
Pros
the 20% discount
Cons
the random but very few customers that come in with a bad attitude