Cover Letter Required
OrderWithMe is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Platform Tester to join our entrepreneurial, fast paced, and fun team in Downtown Las Vegas, NV.
What will you be doing?
As a platform tester you’ll maintain and test the integrity of OrderWithMe's sites, tools, applications and features. It is the your duty and responsibility to make sure that each of these tools is functional and can be used easily by everyone; issue free. This will include writing functional and regression testing plans, executing the test plans, and reporting and tracking defects to resolution.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate and detail-oriented testers. You’ll be working with developers, designers and the business team to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. While, as a company, our main customers are the end users, we also serve the development team. We work very hard on our projects and take pride in the work that we do.
- Perform functionality, use-ability, regression, smoke, flow, automation, cross-browser and load testing for multiple internal and external web/mobile applications
- Maintain Network Platform sites across all environments used throughout OrderWithMe
- Use bug and project management software to follow the resolution flow of all features and bugs
- Write and maintain detailed test cases, for all applications
- Work with the developers and our customers to brainstorm new ideas and troubleshoot issues that are presented.
- Read and understand design document to anticipate issues and functionality for testing and test case writing purposes.
- Communicate status proactively to the QA Director
What we expect to see:
- Hands-on expertise in writing and executing test cases
- Knowledge of test case management and reporting tools
- Communicate effectively (oral, written and listening) with developers and business analysts about issues uncovered during testing
- Extremely dependable, and available to work long hours including weekends
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with bug tracking software (JIRA, DoneDone, etc.)
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a focused and structured way
What we like to see (but not required):
- 3-5 years of related experience (1-2 years of Manual QA experience)
- Automated testing experience
- Proficiency with databases and SQL queries
- Experience in Agile and Scrum environments
To make things fun, we've dropped a few errors in this job description. Be sure to let us know which errors you spotted. (Bonus points if you spot errors we didn't even notice we made, you Quality Assurance guru, you.)
* *ATTENTION CANDIDATES - Along with your resume, please provide a cover letter explaining why you are interested in OrderWithMe and this position. We are looking for awesome people who are passionate about helping small business owners to better compete against a tough landscape! In the cover letter, please tell us a little about yourself and some accomplishments that you've made. This can be accomplishments in work as well as life experiences. We pride ourselves on our company culture, and we love to get to know our potential talent and what they can bring to the table as far as skills and personality.
OrderWithMe is a group ordering, cloud based platform, for small business owners. Our mission is to make lives easier and more efficient for independent business owners across America. We are a fast paced, and fun company that cares deeply about our employees AND our mission. We offer a highly competitive benefits package, and a fun work environment. We are a crazy bastion of culture, tech, fun and growth. So jump in, the water is great! OrderWithMe Inc is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
OrderWithMe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We also don’t allow firearms or wild turkeys. Goldfish are fine however.