Our dev team currently consists of three developers and one designer. We’ve got feature ideas coming out of our ears, but not enough great people to implement them. We’re a tight-knit group so good chemistry and someone with a similar outlook on life is very important to us. We tell lots of bad jokes and have a great time creating Ordoro.
Skills and Requirements:
Our ideal candidate would love the things that we love:
- Shipping code
- Python, Go, Postgres, Redis, and exploring other technology that would make Ordoro awesome
- Tuning SQL queries to keep the API fast
- Using 3rd-party APIs and figuring out all the fun little land mines their docs fail to mention
- Automated testing and fast iteration on features
- Deploying applications in a Linux environment
There are hundreds of thousands of ecommerce storefronts that look beautiful, polished and stylish. Yet, if you go behind the scenes and look at their shipping operations, it’s ugly and archaic. Merchants still manage data in spreadsheets, emails, papers in folders and repeatedly enter the same data across multiple systems. It’s our mission to change that.
We create user-centric, thoughtfully-designed software that’s helping merchants efficiently manage everything that happens after the order is placed on their webstore - tasks such as shipping, dropshipping and inventory management.
- $80k-$120k salary
- 0.1-1% equity
- Full health benefits
- Chillaxed vacation policy
- Whatever gear you need for the job