Oregon

Oregon Employer Reviews

Fast paced, fun, flexible hours
Advantage Sales & Marketing, Event Specialist (Current Employee), Sandy, OregonApril 18, 2014
You gain a great data base of product knowledge. Bring your customer service skills and sales ability.
Great experience
Cerner Go Live Consultant (Former Employee), OregonApril 2, 2014
Ability to grow and learn; an opportunity to experience different environments
Awesome
Small Group Leader and River Lifeguard (Former Employee), Oregon, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: everything
An outdoor job. The day involved tasks outside. Fishing, hiking, camping, everything you would love in a job.
rewarding job, horrible company
Dsp (Former Employee), Klamath Falls, ORNovember 6, 2013
For profit mentally handicapped assistance company that is more about profit than the well being of the individuals being served.
A Day at work
Cash Office Clerk (Former Employee), Houma, LAAugust 28, 2013
Worked in the cash office making tills for cashiers. Balancing those tills and making deposits for the bank.
Oregon Park District = Wonderful
Fitness (Former Employee), Oregon, ILAugust 20, 2013
Pros: wonderful people, flexible working hours, family oriented.
Cons: very low pay
I absolutely loved working for the OPD. The people were wonderful, management was really easy to work for and super flexible, and everyone was treated like family. If it weren't for the low pay I would have stayed.
Could have been better
High Ropes Coordinator (Former Employee), Oregon ILJuly 31, 2013
I think i would have loved this job alot more if u had better management staff
Great place to work and grow.
Partner Education Services Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 17, 2013
Pros: education support / great benefits / unlimited opportunity
Cons: working from a remote location limits your abilty to advance.
Over the course of the past five years I have learn to adapt to change finish both my Bachelors and Masters programs and learned to work with others in a variety of different roles with Ashford University.
Production assistant and actress
Production Assistant, low rent films (Current Employee), Oregon and online workMarch 6, 2013
Pros: making commercials pays well and is a lot of fun.
Cons: time consuming but still fun.
Producing commercials for local businesses and creating relationships within the community. This work is seasonal and easy to manage, however not knowing when the next commercial shoot is can make living off your income from this company very difficult. I now work for them over the internet on my own time or as needed.
Fun people, meeting new people everyday
Danberry Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Oregon,OhioDecember 4, 2012
Pros: worked my own hours
Cons: commission based only.
Making phone calls, networking, Showing homes, setting up appointments, going over contracts, working the phones, to gather leads,
enjoyable atmasphere
Mentor (Current Employee), Salem, ORNovember 8, 2012
As the office coordinator I have my hands in a lot of different pots. I enjoy the fast pace environment. as a whole it is a great company. If the wages and benefits were better it would be a solid five star company
I am an advocate for seniors in long term care facilities and adult foster care homes.
Certified Long Term Care Ombudsman (Former Employee), Salem, OROctober 12, 2012
I am a volunteer for the state, reporting back to Salem with any cases of abuse, neglect, or resident rights that are being witheld.
Great Experience
Q.J.S Customer Service Rep/ Delivery Driver (Former Employee), portland, ORSeptember 15, 2012
Tasks varied daily. From dropping off products , to picking them up
Sad place to be
CNA (Former Employee), Oregon, ILAugust 30, 2012
This is a place that was not in a good place when I started, saw it improve to where everyone was working well together to a new owner coming in and firing people and cutting wages. Not a place to go to.
cool
Dessinateur (Former Employee), Ivry-sur-Seine, A8March 28, 2014
bonne experience enrichissante
trvail d equipe tres interressant
Dinámica, com insentivo ao trabalho constante em equipe, além de buscar sempre respeito aos crientes
Balconista (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJuly 4, 2013
Pros: otima organização e limpeza, ja que se trata de uma lanchonete
Cons: falta insentivo e mas atenção as necessidades dos funcionário, que são poucos para muitos crientes.
Aprendi a ser mais rápido e eficiente na realização das minhas tarefas, fosse ir ao banco pagar contas, ou atender os clientes. Vi também que a INFORMÁTICA me motiva mais do que o ramo dos lanches. Por isso, saí do OREGON , mas não registaram minha carteira. Nunca fui registado. Tirei minha carteira a 5 meses no POUPATEMPO. Quanto a direção, vi que – more... possui falhas por parte dos donos, já que os gerentes tentam executar um bom serviço e os donos da empresa nem sem deixam e agem com muita desconfiança. Os colegas profissionais experientes e sabem trabalhar em equipe, me ajudaram muito. Devo a eles a nova profissão que aprendi: GARÇOM. Só era difícil vencer o sufoco por parte dos patrões, que estavam sempre acelerando todos a trabalharem mais e mais e as críticas e estresse por parte deles, que não separam vida profissional da pessoal. Percebi essas falhas, mas com muito respeito aos meus patrões, nunca questionei nada. Era agradável aprender a profissão de GARÇOM, ao mesmo tempo que sempre observei a organização da empresa. É interessante o funcionamento de uma lanchonete. Mas em geral as empresas se organizam de forma parecida, ressaltando as diferenças de mercado. – less

About Oregon

Oregon Health & Science University is a nationally prominent research university and Oregon's only public academic health – Read more