Do you know how to make a powerful story come to life on the web? CROPP Cooperative (Organic Valley and Organic Prairie brands) is seeking a Web Producer for its Interactive Marketing Team. The ideal candidate for the position will be passionate about telling the story of the country’s largest organic farmer-owned cooperative and creating a world-class experience for our web visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update website content through usage of an enterprise content management system (CMS).
- Coordinate the creation of new web content in conjunction with other internal departments.
- Assist in the development and execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with web applications developer to configure and implement web applications and CMS extensions.
- Monitor and test our websites to ensure they’re displaying properly and providing a good user experience across devices.
- Utilize visitor tracking and website analytics to create reports for key stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of industry trends in web design and delivery to support the evolution and innovation of our web properties.
- Provide recommendations on which new tools, technologies, and services we should be using for our digital marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on competitor and other brand websites.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field; coursework in computer science or information systems technology preferred.
- 1-2 years of web management experience or significant online project work.
- Knowledge of PHP preferred.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Familiarity with basic graphics manipulation and photo editing software such as Photoshop.
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively with others and under limited supervision.
- Innate passion for communicating through new media channels and understanding what motivates people to engage on the web.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with social media vehicles and integration.
- Experience with Google Analytics, search engine optimization, and digital advertising preferred.
To learn more, please visit: http://ov.coop/6na