Orgill

Orgill Employee Reviews

My Daily Job Overview
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Great employee support
Cons: Some managerial issues
I believe Orgill is a wonderful place to work. Most of the employees that I know are well-rounded respectable individuals with strong work ethics. I value these characteristics in a work setting. I deal with customers issues or concerns daily and learn something new almost everyday. The most enjoyable part to my day is knowing that I have satisfied a customer.
good hours sometime
Parts puller (Former Employee), Kilgore, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good money
the hour are good and its not hard work. the people where nice when i worked there. a job is a job
Very Unprofessional
Bilingual Export Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good pay-benefits
Cons: boot leg training- no teamwork at all- youre on your own
When I was hired, I was very excited because they seemed very professional until I set foot on the door. I was hired in a position which my first two weeks was very difficult because no one had time to train me- then after my 3rd week- I was offered another position because supposedly It was a better fit for me...I was trained in 3 days and after 4 weeks I was let go because I wasn't meeting the job requirements- The person that trained was very nasty and every time I asked a question she seemed very bothered, not to mention all the trash she spoke about the previous person that worked there. On one occasion she called me by the name of the person she trashed so much, and I called her out on it- from that moment on it was down hill. Then I was escorted out of the building like I was some kind of criminal.
But is ok. I'm definitely not a good fit to work in a place like that. Blessings coming my way!!!
Excellent Employer
Benefits Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2014
A stellar and reputable company in the Las Vegas area.
Personable and professional in every aspect.
Shuttle/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: great culture, good co-workers
Cons: winter driving, pay could be better
Working there was a really good experience for me. I really enjoyed my co-workers and the culture there. I still keep in touch with several friends. The work was relatively easy, 3 and 4 day work weeks. Seeing the country was an added plus to driving over the road. I'd still be there if a better opportunity hadn't come along. I highly recommend Orgill to anyone willing to work hard and who enjoys driving 600-700 miles a day.
Employees don't leave this company!
Project Leader (Current Employee), Memphis, Tifton, Sikeston, and KilgoreJuly 29, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits, exemplary leadership!
I have done project work for Orgill for many years. The company is fantastic! Employees are given the freedom to make judgments. It's a supportive environment where people can grow and make a contribution. Turnover is low at Orgill for a very good reason!
Toxic company culture, Poor management, Poor communication
N/A (Former Employee), N/AJune 12, 2014
Pros: it's a job.
Cons: management, communication, job culture, pay-to-labor ratio
Poor management and overall lack of communication. Shockingly, Orgill employees often refer to their own customers as "stupid". Considering customers are what drives an actual business, this type of disgusting attitude speaks volumes and trends all the way up to it's management. Employees at Orgill also use profanity and childish insults as a means to "communicate". This was the poorest display of "company culture" I've ever witnessed. If you're seeking quality management in a professional environment, Orgill is NOT the place to work.
Very nice place to work
Inventory Control (Current Employee), Inwood, WVJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: easy schedule
Cons: rude employees
I have been there for 8 years and it is a very nice place to work at.
Company is stable but has little opportunity for advancement
Tx Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Kilgore TxDecember 13, 2013
The best part is the people the worst is no opportunity for advancement.
dependable job
Full Case Stocker (Former Employee), Sikeston, MOFebruary 25, 2013
it's a ok place to work. Fast pace stay busy early hours.Management is easy to get along with. Most co-workers are ok. Just like any place you have lazy ones.Staring Early in the morning and getting off early.
Fun to work with employees
Order Filler (Former Employee), Inwood, WVNovember 8, 2012
Pros: free lunches and holiday bonuses
Cons: n/a
During the day I would pick orders for customers and learn how to work in different departments. I also learned how to operate all the equipment.
Great workplace with benefits and support
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis,TnMarch 5, 2012
I really loved to work at Orgill, it was a team working company with great supervisors and employees.