- As a key member of the Web Development Team; will design, code, test, integrate, implement, and deploy dynamic web solutions
- Design, implement, and maintain usable web applications using a combination of ColdFusion, HTML, jQuery, AJAX, SQL, and CSS
- Deliver web projects and applications within allotted time frame and within budget
- Work with Web Development Team and Project Managers in gathering/creating information content for web presence
- Experience using Coldfusion XML/SOAP Web services
- Able to develop complex ecommerce solutions
- Knowledge of ColdFusion components
- Clean, well structured, documents and maintainable source code
- Communicate effectively with non-technical users
- Understanding of database design and performance issues, especially query optimization
Working Knowledge of:
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 & 7.0
- Designing and coding module driven website layouts, web navigation, usability and ergonomics
- Seamless integration of front to back-end functionality
- Regular Expressions - experience a plus
Needing Junior, Intermediate & Senior Level candidates.
Salary range DOE is $50k-$120k annually.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Origami Owl provides a multitude of Company-published materials available that contain excellent tips aimed at helping your business be a...