ORION HOMES LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
overall great company to work for!
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZNovember 28, 2017
I worked for Orion Homes for 6 years. I enjoyed everyone I worked with and as a regular staff I was able to always work overtime! the company worked with my at the time school schedule and gave me time off for events with my child which I value greatly. It is a fast pace environment with assisting clients, making sure programs are complete as well as goals the resident has. the most enjoyable part of the job is having the satisfaction of helping someone in need! I have learned a great deal of patience working with the residents.
Fun
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 28, 2017
I loved work in with the clients they always made my day or my evening better because I feel the need to always help people so I could feel like I had purpose
Good Benefits, Minimum Wage, Shady Management
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  39th aveMarch 8, 2017
Orion Homes LLC is a pretty shady business. The training they give you does not prepare you for what is about to happen, unless you work overnight shifts. Many people show up late, and sometimes you will work alone. Orion Homes does offer certain benefits, such as insurance and 401K. The coordinators for this company are quite rude and disrespectful, and house managers can be rude as well (depending on where you work). They treat staff like dirt beneath their feet, sometimes not even acknowledging you and lying to you so that they can get their way. Coordinators and managers will quickly throw you under the bus if it keeps them out of trouble. I do not recommend working for this company, there are many other opportunities out there with better pay and reputation.
Pros
It pays bills
Cons
No breaks, managers and coordinators lie to staff
Productive and fun workplace with bingo games
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 16, 2017
Have time to speak with clients
Have time to walk with client
play bingo together with Clients
Creating positivity by improving one-o-one relationship.
etc.
Pros
Great days of feasts for fun
Cons
Support and creativity
good person very easy going
caregiver (Current Employee) –  51ave catausNovember 29, 2015
Take clients on outtings do med count grocery shoppin cook clean the house do there daily programs with them. Also drive them to they day program make sure they are dress for church
Pros
cook meals
Cons
bathing
A new beginning
House Manager (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZNovember 27, 2014
Orion is a very fast paced environment that has growth challenges that any growing company would face. It is interesting to see where the company will go and how it will continue to grow. It can be a fun place to work since there are friendly people here and others that are willing to help you out when needed.

Busy environment as you deal with your staff and staying on track of your work. Love my co-workers! Hardest part of the job is just being organized and keeping up with management requests.
Pros
Making a real difference in the lives of clients.
not a good place to work
Group Home Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 18, 2012
you will work six days a week, you are on call 24/7 and the program manager is a lair
Pros
if you need a job bad
Cons
they are lairs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ORION HOMES LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

ORION HOMES LLC Reviews by Job Title