Orion Real Estate Services

Orion Real Estate Services Employer Reviews

Rewarded well for opportunities
Regional Vice President (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 19, 2014
Pros: company promotes from within for well-deserved individuals
Cons: n/a
One is considered a valuable asset at Orion Real Estate Services. If you work hard you will be well compensated. Management is loyal and understanding.
Legacy Point Townhomes was a very exciting and challenging property to work in.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJune 19, 2013
The daily challenges i faced at this property were at a level that taught me many skills i feel i can use throughout any situation given in a place of employment. I enjoyed all experiences obtained and greatly appreciate that staff i was given to work aside. If ever the opportunity i would love to work with all of them again.
Family orientated
Unit Inspector (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 19, 2013
This company is very family orientated and always take notice of hard work .
Great Company. Great People!
Assistant Manager of Operations/Compliance (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 29, 2013
I have learned a lot here with this company. The leadership is great and the take over we have been performing has been successful! We had alot on our plate but we have turned this property into the potential that it had; I am proud to say that I was a part of it!
Not professional at all
Property Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee), Baytown, TXDecember 4, 2012
I am very disappointed in the way I was treated after being such a loyal employee.
It used to be a good place to work
Porter (Current Employee), Arlington, TXNovember 8, 2012
Pros: independence
Cons: broken promises on advancement, no team work, deception
I came from the management company that had sold the property to Orion . I was asked to stay because they saw potential in me and wanted to assist in improving that potential. I was made promises of giving me the opportunity to advance in my field however those promises are yet to be granted. I am expected to do work that I am not getting paid to do – more... and when I inquire about why I am not getting paid for the work, they make it seem as though it is in my job description. I am being told to do work that no one else wants to do in which I am not qualified. I have asked on numerous occasions to be given the opportunity to show my worth but instead I am given excuses. Since I have been with this company, we are on our 2nd Office Manager and 3rd Lead. That should say it all. Unfortunately there is no organization and when I try to share my thoughts they don't matter until after the fact. I feel as though I am at a dead end and need to move on. There is no team work and if necessary co-workers throw each other under the bus. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Leasing Consultant/Compliance Officer (Former Employee), Austin, Tx.September 17, 2012
Pros: bonus at christmas
Cons: when another company taken over no job security.
As a Leasing Consultant I got to meet a lot of people and help them find a new apartment at Spring Valley. I learned how get residents to do the renewal paperwork in in a timely manner. The management company treated their employers far, We had great team. The only put of my job that was hard was to call the prospect and let them know why they have – more... been denied. Working with a team. – less