Pros: great family oriented company
During the past 10 years I have been extremely fortunate to work within an organization that has experienced much change. I have developed a relationship of mutual trust and respect amongst my current team, peers, administration, and physicians.
In my role as Radiology manager my responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Daily Operations
• Customer Service
• Physician Relations
• Vendor Relations
• Process Improvement
• Team Building
• Fiscal Responsibility
• Strategic Planning
• Business Planning
• Partnership with IT for Radiology Systems planning, implementation, and maintenance
In addition to my current experience, I have several years of experience within the hospital setting that further qualify me for this position. Please consider the following:
• Fifteen years of recent management experience in roles of Operations Manager and Director.
• Thirty-four years of devoted professional experience as a radiographer, educator, and leader.
• Demonstrated initiative, good interpersonal skills, and collaborative working relationships with others.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• Graduate with MHA in 8/2014
There is a great colaborative environment between ancillary and nursing teams. I was honored to work with such a respectful and like minded team.
The most difficult part of the job were the recent restructuring and job eliminations that were necessary.
I enjoyed the day to day operations, rounding on patients, interactions with my teams, and the radiologist relationships.