Orlando Resorts is a resort marketing company located in Orlando, Florida. There are various aspects of the business that are in need of solutions that are designed and managed in-house. Our team consists of industry leaders and we are looking for like minded individuals who compliment the team.
We are currently in need of a talented developer who is passionate about the work they do, knowledgeable of their area of expertise, is experienced, is mindful and has insight and vision towards achieving the end goal on the projects he/she is responsible for. You will be responsible for maintaining and continuing to develop existing projects. Building in new requirements and modules as needed. You will also be responsible for researching and recommending solutions for new projects. Responsible for planning, designing, developing, coding, documenting, testing and deployment of new projects and solutions. Have an understanding of interoperability of various systems and platforms and their dependencies to be able to systematically troubleshoot solutions and outages. Be able to identify areas of specialty which may not be able to completed in-house. To be able to make recommendations for outsourcing and be able to manage that leg of the project.
We are looking for a talented developer with various skills: Junior Developers, Intermediate Developers, and Senior Developers are encouraged to apply.
- An excellent attitude.
- Be able to communicate, articulate and work effectively with others.
- The desire to become a world class developer
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience coding object-oriented languages for web, both Front and Backend and PHP for LAMP environment.
- Must work together with team to build and maintain effective web solutions.
- Log and track issues, provides recommendations for resolution, and develops tools to resolve issues.
- Responsible for source control to ensure the quality and timeliness of the movement of code from development to production.
- Ability to develop good rapport with technology staff and vendors to meet company obvjectives is a must.
- Be able to research and make recommendations for solutions and techonology as required.
- Extensive experience developing scalable object-oriented PHP/5 code .
- Experience designing databases and writing efficient MYSQL queries.
- Codes, tests, de-bugs, and documents web applications and enhancements of existing programs
- Participates in end user requirements meetings and provides input for resolution of business needs
- Proficiency in web design technologies including HTML5 and CSS.
- Experienced in XML schema and PHP SOAP API development
- Strong skills in MySQL database design and optimization
- Experience and efficiency in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Use of Web/Internet security techniques and practices
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Requirements gathering
- Project prediction and management
Facebook Developer Platform