Orleans Community Health Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
No Communication, poor leadership
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Medina, New YorkOctober 5, 2015
The place is currently going through a lot of transitions, well the administration is trying to make changes it is taking a long time and seeming to go no where. The very often follow outside consultants advise over internal employees that have a vested interest in the success of the organization.
It is a very rewarding and nice place to work.
Clinical Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Medina, NYSeptember 22, 2014
It is fast paced and fun. You have the ability to learn as much as you want and are promoted to advance and excel if need be.
Overall Friendly & Enjoyable Workplace
Dining Room Aide (Former Employee) –  Medina, NYSeptember 15, 2014
I worked on two separate units which were the Residential Health Care Facility and the Med/Surg unit. Overall it was an experience like no other. Some days were good, some days were bad. My coworkers were almost always there for me, & I wouldn't take back any of the time I spent there.
A very professional environment with a talented team of healthcare workers
Radiology Secretary (Current Employee) –  Medina NYMay 7, 2014
For the last 14 years I have worked in three different departments in our local hospital. And being a Secretary in the Radiology Dept being the latter is very rewarding. The first two departments gave me a lot of insight and know how that allows me to do my job so efficiently. I have a great amount of respect for my coworkers and what they do. I am the only secretary and it gets very busy, very often which makes the time go by fast. The hardest part of my job is trying to make sure I have answered all the message that are left for me in that day, and the easiest is punching in to get ready for my day.
Medina Memorial Hospital
IT Systems/ Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Medina, NYJuly 25, 2013
a typical day, was resolving one "emergency" after another, being paged overhead constantly; addressing the IT issues of the end users. Additionally responsible for on-going projects due to a complete upgrade of all IT technologies. including upgrading and maintaining the IT network and all IT Systems, desktops, servers, phones, and Medical IT Systems with the help of an under-qualified support staff of 3 people. I reported to the CIO, who although I felt was a good executive, wasn't a very good day-to-day Manager, and left me to make most of the day-to-day decisions without any management or supervisory authority.
Cons
1.5 hr 60 mile comute, $1000/month in gas, understaffed it department
Daily review
Clinical Documentation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Medina, NYFebruary 23, 2013
Review medical charts to ensure that physicians have appropriate documentation for reimbursement
Review medical charts to ensure there is documentation to meet level of care/ medical necessity.
Appeal process (RAC, IPRO, MCO)
ICD 10 Implementation process
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
lack of administrative support for processes.

2.4