Oroville Hospital Employee Review

View all Oroville Hospital reviews

Excellent workplace with staff and patients.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CANovember 22, 2013
Typical day included measuring pediatric vitals, medication reconciliation, initiate well child physical exams, medication/injection administration and follow up on care. Learned to multitask and time management. Co-workers were full of team players who always helped one another. Hardest part of the time was during the winter season, which is the busiest season of the year. Most enjoyable part of my job was the smile from our patients and parent satisfaction with my care that I provided to them and their child.
Pros
Excellent workplace.
Cons
Management was not of help at times.

Other Oroville Hospital Employee Reviews

Very busy. Enjoy the doctors and nursing staff
Case Manager / Discharge Planner (Current Employee) –  Oroville, CADecember 7, 2017
This company is good to work for if you have young kids or you are a new grad. You don’t have to travel far to get some good basic skills and experience. Unfortunately, that is what it seems this hospital gets. A lot of nurses using OH as a stepping stone.
Pros
Everyone seems to care. Nurses support nurses ect.
Cons
I am not a union fan but I understand why Oroville feels they need one.
Hardworking staff, management problems
Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CADecember 7, 2017
Per diem with no benefits and no secured hours with incomplete training and varied work sites will burn anyone out. The staff are very hard working and competent, despite management. For profit hospital that takes as many MediCal patients as possible, making for a hectic environment.
Pros
Nice co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oroville Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Oroville Hospital Reviews by Location