Orrstown Bank

Orrstown Bank Employer Reviews

Nice work environment
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Spring Run, PAApril 9, 2014
Days would go by smoothly and if i had any questions my co workers who have been there many years had no problem helping me out.
Nice place to work
Teller (Former Employee), Shippensburg,PaOctober 15, 2013
Was a good place to work, I was in an auto accident and had to leave due to being off work for recovering. It was a nice environment and I liked going to the different offices to help.
A good company that is adjusting from a small community bank to a regional bank
Mortgage Loan closer (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: great health benefits, quarterly parties to help a charity, great learning experience
Cons: excess overtime, usually 60 hour weeks twice a month.
This company is having to adjust to the new compliance issues and cleaning up their portfolio to meet new government requirements. They provide good start up training and are expanding in this area.
Depending on the department you are in, additional training was available. At the time I was there, the Senior Vice President of Operations was instrumental – more... in getting needed equipement, supplies and anything else that you may need. I believe she was fighting an up hill battle against the established executive management. She really valued she employees and made that know to you. Something I highly value that in management.

I was very fortunate to have come at the time of rebuilding in the Mortgage lending department. A new mortgage system was installed and I had the ability to help set up the system and make sure that all necessary closing issues were in place and functioned properly. I helped establish closing procedures, checklists, training material for the training department. The deparment manager is a highly knowledgeable and I learned a lot from her. However, I felt that she sometimes created a stressful environment and did show favorites which created a difficult situation on occassion. – less
Good place
Pool Teller (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg PAOctober 10, 2012
Pros: great people, good place to work for.
Cons: pay was not the best
Very friendly environment. The money is not great and the job is a little boring but some people do enjoy it.