orthopedic surgery

orthopedic surgery Employee Reviews

Fun, exciting and fast paced environment
Surgery Coordinator/Medical Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Escondido, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: fun, exciting and fast paced environment
Cons: not enough communication between physician and staff.
Fast paced work place and very busy ortho practice in North County San Diego. I was part of a great team of individuals dedicated to making all aspects of orthopedic injury, trauma, surgery and rehabilitation a relatively smooth and hassle free period for our patient's. We had a number of elderly patient's requiring total joint replacements. It was rewarding to see them regain mobility and a sense of independence. The hardest part was loosing patient's that had become fixtures in the practice over the years. I would look forward to hearing about their lives and families. Staff in medical offices seem to come and go at a fairly frequent pace, I enjoyed meeting new people and having a fun, enjoyable work environment filled with various personalities and backgrounds.
Fast paced enviroment
Front and back desk clerk (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: friendly enviroment
I learned a lot about the medical field, met nice people, and enjoyed going to work.
Busy independent physician practice
Physician Assistant (Current Employee), Burnsville, MNApril 18, 2013
Overall satisfied weith specialty and variety during the week. Difficulty with scheduling and unpredictable hours.
An Experience
Billing/Data Entry (Former Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 12, 2012
Pros: learn everyday
Cons: nothing
I enjoyed working for this company, it was a private owned company, the people there cared about you and your family. I learned a lot there I have made a good impression with all of the people there and I have made good friends there that has helped me a lot. There was nothing hard about the work there it was more of common sense and willing to work without any problems. I enjoyed the people and the patients.

About orthopedic surgery

The Orthopedic & Spine Surgery Associates are committed to Excellence in Health Care. Each member of our team shares a similar – Read more