Oscor designs, manufactures and sells a variety of highly specialized implantable and temporary cardiac pacing leads, temporary pacemakers, venous access systems and diagnostic catheters. As a leading manufacturer of medical devices with sales in over 65 countries including the US, Oscor offers excellent career opportunities and great benefits within a fast-paced and challenging environment. Currently, Oscor has an opening for a Outbound Sales Support Associate.
This position will support the sales team by creating product awareness at hospitals nationwide. This position will promote and provide product information via outbound calls and email communications to existing US customers, pre-qualified prospects and newly contracted Group Purchasing Organization members. This position will be responsible for achieving telephone activity goals while identifying and developing an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect, their buying influences and their decision-making process.
- Support National Direct Sales team by making 50-100 calls per day
- Contact existing US customers to deliver product information and promote additional product lines.
- Contact new and potential US customers to schedule appointments for National Sales Team, follow-up on sample products and create awareness of all new product releases.
- Contact all Group Purchasing Organization member hospitals to inform them of new contract specifics and savings opportunities.
- Ensure all questions are answered in a professional and informative manner.
- Maintain knowledge of diverse Oscor products and OEM capabilities.
- 2-3 years of experience with business to business inside sales required.
- Must be comfortable prospecting over the telephone and possess the interpersonal skills to build professional rapport with customers and overcome objections.
- Must be results oriented and self motivated; strives to achieve targets and goals.
- Must possess strong technical and analytical skills to gain sufficient knowledge of product lines and probe effectively to determine customer needs.
- Strong organizational and sales support skills to help manage, track and achieve sales goals.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Must have ability to work with a high level of professionalism at all times.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through Oscor's job portal at http://oscor.applicantstack.com/x/openings or visit the CAREERS page on the Oscor website
Oscor is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace and offers a strong benefits package along with a great work environment.