OSF St. Joseph Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Innovative co-workers
Cardiac Screening Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJanuary 20, 2015
The Center for Healthy Lifestyles at OSF St. Joseph Medical Center is a wonderful place to work. My co-workers are innovative and creative. They are always thinking of ways to help the employees and the community lead healthier lifestyles. A typical day of work includes entering data, managing personal wellness profiles, screening community members, and producing wellness challenges. I enjoy interacting with community members and diverse populations. The Center for Healthy Lifestyles strives for a healthier workplace and community.
Teamwork is key
Respiratory Therapist, RRT (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILAugust 19, 2014
A typical night at work is providing excellent patient care, following physician orders, administering respiratory care, and working as a team with all departments.
The most enjoyable part of the job is watching someone that came into the hospital ill get better and go home.
not a good environment to work
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILOctober 18, 2013
I like the people I work with. Management are micro-managers
Pros
patients
Cons
unable to provide proper care.
Best place to work
Center for Healthy Lifestyles Intern (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILSeptember 6, 2013
OSF is one of the best places to work. I was an unpaid intern and it was still one of the best experiences in my life. The women in my department were helpful and supportive with anything I needed. The management and my coworkers were a joy to work with.
Flexible and give away opportunities
Pharmacy Graduate Intern (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILNovember 12, 2012
Typica days at work are pretty steady. Variety personality of my co-workers make my day more exciting. There are always new rules that improve patient safety and care, so I learn new things or new ways every day I come to work. My boss is very generous to everyone and always give people chances. working here, you are sure that no matter how many mistakes you may make, you always have a chance to fix and improve.
Pros
always give second and third and forth...chances. employee-dominant workplace!
Cons
overall - none

Want to know more about OSF St. Joseph Medical Center?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OSF St. Joseph Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2