OSF St. Joseph Medical Center Employee Reviews

Teamwork is key
Respiratory Therapist, RRT (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILAugust 19, 2014
A typical night at work is providing excellent patient care, following physician orders, administering respiratory care, and working as a team with all departments.
The most enjoyable part of the job is watching someone that came into the hospital ill get better and go home.
not a good environment to work
MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILOctober 18, 2013
Pros: patients
Cons: unable to provide proper care.
I like the people I work with. Management are micro-managers
Best place to work
Center for Healthy Lifestyles Intern (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILSeptember 6, 2013
OSF is one of the best places to work. I was an unpaid intern and it was still one of the best experiences in my life. The women in my department were helpful and supportive with anything I needed. The management and my coworkers were a joy to work with.
Flexible and give away opportunities
Pharmacy Graduate Intern (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILNovember 12, 2012
Pros: always give second and third and forth...chances. employee-dominant workplace!
Cons: overall - none
Typica days at work are pretty steady. Variety personality of my co-workers make my day more exciting. There are always new rules that improve patient safety and care, so I learn new things or new ways every day I come to work. My boss is very generous to everyone and always give people chances. working here, you are sure that no matter how many mistakes you may make, you always have a chance to fix and improve.