OSP Group Employee Reviews

Company was not honest about their products.
Attend inbound calls regarding sales (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 21, 2017
There were endless returns of The Company's Products.
The quality of the products were very inferior and never lasted for too long. Endless customer returns and complaints.
Pros
Free Lunches at times and Anual Bonuses.
Cons
Management was changed quite requently. Very disorganized.
Typical day
Catalog Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 11, 2017
Take customers orders. Some were really rude and that's one of the things that i did not like. What i loved was the coworkers, after training if i had any questions or problems they would help with no problem.
Fun and great work
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 28, 2016
I loved working there. The training was long and at first I thought was not needed. But after getting there and seeing all that I had to learn I am thankful for all they taught me. The management where friendly along with the people who I worked with.
Phone based customer ordering.
Telemarketing Trainer (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Taking phone orders from customers based off what they wanted to purchase from a catalog. I trained the incoming staff on how to speak with the customers and not offend them due to the size of clothing they were ordering.
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 7, 2015
A typical day at OSP Group revolves around making sales and providing excellent customer service. I learned sales and soft skills. Management was excellent. My co-workers were friendly and integrated to help one another reach each others goals. The hardest part of the job was having to calm down a frustrated and angry customer. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be being part of the OSP Group family.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Occasional mandatory over time
Nice and busy
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TxSeptember 4, 2015
This was a good call center to work for the people are laid back and easy to get along with. The management is always cheerful and motivating. They're never to busy to help answer any questions.
Productive Place to Start your career
Sr.Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2015
OSP is a great starting point for anyone straight out of college. The small company prevents upward mobility. The Job culture is great a lot of good people.
Fun call center enviroment with issues in the HR department
Telemarketing Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 1, 2015
A typical day at work was being on the phone from 9 am to 6 pm with a 15 minute break before and after your 30 minute midday lunch. I learned how to build rapport with customers I have never seen nor will never know in person and also how to make upsells. The management was poorly maintained and I had many issues with, felt as if I were only a number not a person. Co-workers were great but there was never anytime to interact given the nature of the job. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the influx of phone calls, one right after the other. However, the most enjoyable part if the job was trying to make my self as efficient as possible, by challenging myself to reduce talk time, take in more calls, raise my upsell percentages and make the job as exciting as possible.
work enviroment terrible
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 11, 2015
One of my worst job experiences! I do not recommend this job to anybody you are constantly called in if they don't see your sales go up. Although how are you supposed to sell someone something when you have nothing but a scrip in the computer that the item has 10 different colors and its machine washable. The hours drag by and the co-workers are not nice at all. The only enjoyable part of this job was knowing that you where finally going home.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Productive and friendly, very involved management.
Catalog Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 27, 2015
The day consisted of long hours looking at a computer and non-stop talking. I gained ever more customer service and sales experience. The management was very approachable and friendly and well were my co-workers. The hardest part were the long hours.
High energy work environment
Telecommunications agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Telecommunications agent. Responsible for placing and revising retail orders for customers. Able to maintain customer service at a high level & impose company integrity. Provide team collaboration by reaching and exceeding company goals, sales quotas, & attendance.
Productive, fast pace, a learning environment
Assistant Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
So much to learn about the industry.
The small design department always works as a team, a family. Bosses are always fair.
Always loaded with different types of tasks and projects.
A huge corporate environment with a lot of people from the other field.
Favorite part of the job is doing trend projects (monthly/seasonal) that included forecasting, analyzing, and reporting.
Pros
Paid Holidays, Summer Fridays, healthcare
Productive and fast paced working place
Catalog Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 10, 2014
I enjoyed the management team and customers were amazing. I didn't have any trouble learning anything new because I am a fast learner
Fast-paced environment
Assistant Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 12, 2014
Great company and people. I learned how to problem solve and work out logistics on projects. I learned how to manage time due to tight deadlines.
OSP Group
Sr.Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 7, 2014
OSP Group is a great place to work depending on what you are looking for in your career they have a great work life balance and a great job culture. The downside is the job advancement and compensation.
Productive workplace with caring managers
E-Commerce Merchandising Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
- Typical workday includes merchandising tasks and selling reports along with strategy meetings
- Learned about merchandising strategies and e-commerce tools
- Management act as mentors every day
- Co-workers are fun, caring and cooperative
- Hardest part of the job is having to deal with new tasks coming up last minute
- Most enjoyable part is getting the work done and satisfying my managers
...............
Lead Material Handler, Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisSeptember 25, 2014
good job no complaints, maintained osp material and operated forklift to stock and ship orders daily
Pros
aaaa
Cons
aaaaaa
Well maintained enviorment with friendly managment team.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 22, 2014
everyday was something new to learn, training was easy and fast, the representatives working were always enthusiastic and full of energy.
Pros
opportunities to advance
Cons
short breaks
A very nice place to work.
Unloading/ open/fold (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 28, 2014
A typical day would be starting with a meeting, going over our work for the day. I learned how to drive a forklift, and how to unload and load a truck. My manager was a very caring person, and always made sure our equipment was running correctly. My co-workers were nice, and always did their job the right way. The hardest part of the job was getting to know how to work the scanners, and the most enjoyable part was learning how to drive the forklift, and putting away the tires.
Pros
Wounderful co-workers, and manager.
Steady
INet Technical Support (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TxJuly 4, 2014
• Provided excellent customer service by combining service & technical skills.
• Retained customers based upon level of service and attitude.
• Effectively handled inbound chat, inquiry and tech support scenarios.