OSTCS

OSTCS Employer Reviews

Best first tech job
Remote Desktop Technician (Former Employee), covina, CAAugust 28, 2013
Pros: people, bbq's, and the centipede arcade in the break room!
This place was more than I ever expected and then some. When I started I had never done professional pc repairs. They helped me in every area I was lacking.From the highest to the lowest everyone was always friendly and always willing to help address severe issues that would arise periodically across our daily duties. Best part was the lack of over the shoulder pressure. They allowed you to do what you wanted as long as you got your required duties finished. I could not have dreamed of a better first time tech job. Thank you OSTCS.
Fast paced work environment, but very political
Team Coach/Technician (Current Employee), Covina, CAJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: low pay, no pto, overpriced benefits
A typical day at work would be to sign into all the different accounts that one needs at this job, then wait for the Work Flow Coordinator to send you the cases you requested to start work. Then, just keep requesting work until the day is over. Management is very distant, we really don't see them much. Co-workers are helpful and courteous for the most part, though there are always a few bad apples in the bunch. The most enjoyable part of the job is the case resolution, since you have a sense of accomplishment and the satisfaction of knowing that you did the job correctly.
Fun work environment
Research and Development Technician (Current Employee), Covina, CASeptember 13, 2012
Pros: company events, friendly co-workers, full benefits
Cons: low payscale, no opportunity for advancement
OSTCS provides a fun work environment for desktop support technicians. Workdays go by fast because there is always something to be done. Co-workers are pleasant and are constantly working hard to help their customers. The hardest part of the job is juggling all of the different tasks allotted to a single person. The management overall means well and does the best they can for their employees. The best part of the job was speaking with a satisfied customer after repairing their PC.