Osterman Jewelers Employee Reviews

Fun and productive workplace working with jewelry
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Greenwood, INMarch 12, 2013
Pros: very good company to work for
Cons: very little training, which was hard for me as an am.
A typical day at work was very fun. I would come in, check the sales for the day and begin working the floor. I was promoted very fast because of my drive, honesty, and dedication which caused a lot of tension with my associates. I was the youngest employee in the store so it was hard for everyone to look at me as their boss or their leader. The hardest part of the job was trying to prove myself to people who didn't care. I got along very well with the manager and district manager and they both want to see me go far in life in jewelry or whatever endeavors i choose. The most enjoyable part of my job was making customers happy and being a leader.
Office Manager (Former Employee), Florence, KYFebruary 13, 2013
This was my first experience as an office manager and I am thankful for this opportunity. I worked hard and learned a lot in a short amount of time in order to be promoted to a management position at such a young age. The office skills I learned here have helped me to move ahead in future positions. On a typical day I was responsible for the sales transactions of each employee, accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections on current and past due accounts, running monthly reports, and assisting with inventory.