Other Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
You get to be around animals all day
Pet Sitter/House Sitter (Current Employee) –  Rockwall, TXAugust 16, 2017
I love this job every since I started it. I love being around animals, I love the people that I meet and I get really close to the families. It's fun, for a side job the money is pretty good and it just a job that makes me happy.
Pros
Own hours, own money, get to be with pets all day
Job review
Other Work Experience (Current Employee) –  BermudaJune 13, 2017
Great place to work, got things done in a timely fashion and works very hard. A pleasure to work with a team , makes getting the job done more effectively.
Other is great
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJune 6, 2017
If money is not an issue what would you do? What is your passion? What is your dream? Whom you always wanted to be? What your heart is telling you? Follow that and you will be happy.
Pros
Cons
Money always is an issue
fast pace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  St. Martinville, LAApril 3, 2017
this job was for a family I knew. their dad was older and couldn't keep his home clean so I started going 3 days a week , sometimes 4 days. I also cooked for him to have food on the weekends when he didn't get meals-on-wheels.
Pros
make your own hours
Physio Therapist Assistent
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutNovember 24, 2016
ensure the patient has access to physical therapy. After the physical therapist examines the patient initially, they develop a plan of care to help the patient regain mobility, reduce pain, and prevent disability. In this plan, the physical therapist can choose to implement a physical therapy assistant as a part of treatment. Then the physical therapy assistant works with the therapists and the patient to effectively reach the goals of the plan of care
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
My name is shahrukh oumer i am student 1st year .and my expireance seles man laptops
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  PakistanOctober 18, 2016
The right sales tools will help talented salespeople continually succeed and they’ll also help those professionals break their own success records on a continuous basis.Most every salesperson has worked with cumbersome tools at some point in time. But if you have great tools that help you easil
Pros
Seles nam
Cons
Etc
Great family with well behaved children
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 24, 2016
I loved working for this family. Their children were very independent and smart. They are also very active which encouraged me to become more active and focus on my studies.
great workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 2, 2015
When I was working in the nurses office as an "office assistant" I learned to keep things in order. I re-stocked supplies and I help people that came to the office. I helped them be situated in a professional matter.
Additional Work Experience (Former Employee) –  East Jordan, MIMay 1, 2015
• Engaged in healthy conflict resolution practices.
• Marketed and prepared samples of new foods coming to the market place.
• Assisted customers in animal care.
• Established relationships by caring for animals and assisted in the re-homing process for a pet store.
• Prepared and served meals for a nursing home as a dietary aide, often times assisted the elderly with eating.
• Took order requests in the food service industry while keeping areas clean and fully supplied.
• Cleaned rooms in hotels while providing great customer service and provided trust and confidentiality to those individuals staying there.
• Provided clean, hazard free work areas for myself, coworkers, customers and guests.¬
Pros
Varied
Cons
Varied
Fine Place
Associate (Current Employee) –  spring valleyFebruary 27, 2014
it was a great day and happy to work there. i learned alot from all of the different companies i worked for and i enjoyed it alot
Working as a private tutor
Private tutor (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CADecember 11, 2013
My responsibility is to explain concepts of mathematics, statistics, and physics to a student. The most enjoyable part of the job seeing the student improves understanding of the subject.
High production dairy food operation
Dairy Food manufacturing (Current Employee) –  WIApril 24, 2013
Good relationship with co-workers
problem management
all facets of dairy manufacture
short or no breaks
i like to workout
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Lincroft, NJJanuary 20, 2013
iam a very understanding person my IQ fronm the DOL was tested at 125 i dont like people that try to bully workers it is a zero crime jobs i have done was investigation with my brother /that people that had many law suts. and were making a lot of money we worked with lawers nj state police
Pros
healthy
Cons
that helps people are not robots / and that is the law
Nice people
Young family: 34 Male, 30 Female !!! (Current Employee) –  Orleans, INJuly 27, 2012
Nice working company, nice people.
To drive in Paris.
To talk french.
To work with equipment for garden.
Pros
coffe with my college
Cons
fishing
Great place to learn the basics of how a kitchen should be ran
Stage at Technique in Le Cordon Bleu (Former Employee) –  pasadena,CA.June 14, 2012
come in report to the Chef and help him out. Wheter it be miseing out or changing stocks even helping out on the line. it was all in all a great experience.
Easy going
Baby Sitter/Special-Needs Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAMarch 16, 2012
Working as a babysitter and special needs care giver has given me many strengths. It has also helped me become very well educated and socially acceptable with parents and children.