A highly motivated, team oriented individual to support both CNC machining and Manufacturing equipment. Successful Candidate will have extensive Solidworks experience and a high level of technical knowledge in machining and programming. CNC machining required.
- CAM Platform (Esprit, Mastercam, GibsCam, Camworks, etc) Programming experience, including experience assisting performing setups for machining hardware components on a variety of CNC equipment including 3 axis mills and Star Swiss-style lathes.
- Manufacturing Engineering experience including Process development, Equipment troubleshooting and repair, Machine design, Electrical principles, lean principles, N/C programming, machine tool capabilities, tooling requirements, manufacturing techniques, gauging, materials and special processes.
- Extensive Solidworks experience
- Knowledge of Esprit, Mastercam, GibsCam, Camworks
- Demonstration of Otis Values
- Adaptability, demonstrated by flexibility and the ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Teamwork and collaborative thinking
- Detail oriented
- Demonstration of composure, professional poise and confidence
Minimum Qualifications and Experience: (education and training)
- Associate degree in a relevant technical field and/or significant experience in a manufacturing environment.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Otis Technology is the maker of the World's Finest Gun Care Systems and firearms maintenance supplies. Made in the USA. Military, Law...