OTO Development

OTO Development United States Employee Reviews

Its an okay place to work.
Front Desk (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FL.April 11, 2014
Pros: marriott room rate discounts and working with good coworkers
Cons: hotel doesnt have steady mgmt.
The pay is average. Marriott property in West Palm Beach, Fl...High turnover in MGMT. They dont hire from within. Only friends of a friend, so if you want a mgmt position, forget it. Too many negative changes.
Great Job for High school/College Students
Employee (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 6, 2013
Pros: great employees
Cons: more work less pay.
a typical day at work is usually quiet with a few weird thing go on the middle of the night, what I have learned how to deal with irate customers and have them leave smiling or at least satisfied. my co workers are great and can be better if we only had a better support system from management. the hardest part of my job is leaving my manager a really bad complaint to deal with. the most enjoyable moments is when i'm clocking out and when I'm having a really good conversation with a guest.
Productive work environment
Financial/Accounting Auditor (Former Employee), MarylandJune 28, 2013
Great internship opportunity. Enhanced academic learning through practical work of material learned in school.
Sill early in the process
Night Auditor (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 19, 2013
We are still working at other developments because ours hasn't finished being built yet. So far it has been good. A typical day at work would be coming in to the hotel being oversold and us having to walk them. Then I start the audit. No real problems if you do things ahead of time to prevent "normal" problems. Management has been wonderful and very personable. I already love all of my co workers...