Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices Employee Reviews

Good Organization with Great Values
Executive Director and Administrator (Former Employee), Leipsic and Saint Marys, OHJuly 17, 2013
Pros: great visionary faith based not-for-profit orgainization.
Cons: heavy reliance on consultants.
Being part of the Otterbein Senior Lifestyle family was a privilege and an honor. From the corporate leadership on down you felt part of a team that wanted to create a culture of love and care for the seniors we served. The most difficult experience I worked through was the realization that as an organization we had to sell one of our properties because it couldn't financially stand on its' own. For a faith-based organization this was especially heart wrenching though the right thing to do. I highly rate Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices as a place to work.
Interesting care concept that was not well executed
LPN (Former Employee), Maineville, OHNovember 9, 2012
Pros: great concept
Cons: poor to no training, poor management leading to bad patient care
patients did not receive timely care because of the cumbersome administration method of nursing going from house to house and not always having supplies when they needed them. Management was unprofessional and unavailable to provide training and feedback. The worst part about patient care was that the aides cooked and served poor quality and non nutritious food which in turn decreased the quality of life of the patients.
Nurse assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee), Perrysburg, OhioOctober 14, 2012
Cared for the elderly and was a restorative aide. I preformed personal care and maintained patient safety. Companinship and palliative care duties was performed also.
Productive workplace
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Lebanon, OHJuly 18, 2012
Team work environment with good co workers and great residents.