OUHSC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Prodoctive
Data Abstractor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 2, 2017
Enjoyed working there, great environment. My supervisor was great always willing to help regardless of her busy day. The hardest part of the job was to get attached to our patients.
Benefits
Cons
I love working for OUHSC.
Licensed Professional Counselor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 12, 2015
Awesome place to work. Like a second family! I look forward to going to work every day. It is very rewarding to see clients quickly improve their functioning while learning healthy life skills that will serve them for the rest of their life.
Pros
Great people to work for and with.
Cons
Budget cuts!
Quality Improvement
Quality Improvement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 23, 2015
Implement and manage a quality improvement program for a major university. Responsible for the quality, efficiency, and integrity of research activities. Ensures proper scientific, ethical, and regulatory requirements, through correct documentation, record keeping, data analysis, and compliance with all components of academic research practice. Continually evaluates research practices, provide education, and improves the research process, in order to protect and ensure a high degree of safety for the human research participants.
fun work place, loved my co-workers
Patient Account Representative III (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 5, 2014
I loved going into work and my co-workers. Our office did the billing for 2 departments, ORL & Orhto both adult and pediatrics.
My supervisor was awesome but the upper management didn't want family in the same office. My evaluation less than a year ago was graded A+, but within the last 3 months my work was being audited along with others, they wanted 100%. Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes otherwise they wouldn't need follow up to do charge corrections. Overall I loved working there.
Pros
Benefits, accrued time. Flexible hours.
Cons
Paying to park

Want to know more about OUHSC?

Ask a question