Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Compassionate community of healthcare providers who are dedicated to caring for each patient regardless of their situation or station in life.
Director of Spiritual Care (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYOctober 6, 2015
Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital is a 225 bed hospital owned by the Bon Secours Health System in Marriottsville, MD. The Bon Secours system is an extraordinary corporation who believes in their mission and in their values.

As Director of Spiritual Care Services, I made daily patient visits, dealt with trauma situations, attended meetings and coordinated care with the local clergy. My staff included one other employed chaplain and seven other volunteer chaplains. I trained the volunteers and supervised their work along with the employee. I am a people person and I believe I am called to comfort and support people during their times of need. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the staff and the community leaders to insure people are being ministered to in their difficult situations.
Pros
Bon Secours Ky/OLBH invests in their employees to encourage their spiritual growth and awareness.
Cons
Staffing is held to a minimum in Spiritual Care Services.
A GREAT workplace.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYApril 24, 2015
It was a great pleasure to work at OLBH I was lucky enough to be part of the 3 center group, Cardiac Unit working with a great group of Co-Workers and under the direction of a Great Director. The opportunities at the hospital are endless. There are at times extra shifts available in other departments, and if you are interested and qualified, you are allowed to. The Standards and the Ethics are amazing, and the love and Unity, Is what I will miss the most.
Pros
Flexibility of hours, advancement, closeness between departments
Cons
Honestly none that I can think of.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Bellefonte, KYJanuary 22, 2015
I enjoyed the sales part of the job and getting to talk to different people everyday.
Clerk at Wellness Department
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KentuckyOctober 13, 2014
Interact with customers daily. Provide services and ensure customers are happy. Perform everyday duties such as deposits, making sure accounts are set up correctly, fixing errors in accounts, and helping customers with anything they may need. All while maintaining a happy face and enthusiasm about my job.
typical day
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYSeptember 14, 2014
i know that working in surgery things are expected to be clean. i know that this is done to the best of everyone's ability.
Wonderful Company
Insurance Coordinator/ICU Clerk (Former Employee) –  OHMarch 24, 2014
I loved working here and my co-workers were amazing! The management is very caring and pleasant and made coming to work not only fun but not a chore in any way.
Pros
wonderful work atmsophere
Good Place to Work
Sonographer, Full Time (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYMarch 23, 2014
Good place to work, small hospital. Great co-workers. Hardest part of job is not always leaving on time and being on call.
I enjoy my job. I am just looking to advance
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYNovember 18, 2013
I am a secretary. I do daily activities that include: answering phones, scheduling appointments, greeting visitors, and registering patients. I also assist managment with office work such as making copies, scanning documents, emailing, and mailing. My primary focus is to complete physician billing in a timely manner.
Small hospital offering advanced care
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Russell, KYJune 26, 2013
great place to work, greater people to work with
Management open door policy
Nice place to work
CNA/Nurse Extender (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYJune 18, 2013
I enjoyed meeting all the different kinds of people. I had very good co-workers.
Pros
insurance was good.
Cons
i didn't like working 11-7 shift.

Want to know more about Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital?

Ask a question
Very nice place with family values
Patient Charity Care Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Askland KYMarch 13, 2013
Everyone here is like family. They will really stick by you. They understand when you need time to take care of your children. Great open door policy if you have any problems.
Pros
family values
Cons
they tend to change programs often
Patient care
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYJanuary 10, 2013
Responsible for care of 6-8 pt. through a nursing team approach. Acted as a patient and family advocate; assess patient status and notify physician of clinical changes accordingly. Fulfilled the role of charge nurse, when assigned, while caring for patients as well. Evaluate staffing requirements, floor assignments and organize unit activities for a 23 bed surgical unit, which provided service to orthopedics, neurology and general surgery patients as well as medical overflow which included dialysis patients. Coordinate services, treatment and consultations for each individual patient. Responsible for making out work schedules for fellow co-workers (RN's, CNA's and unit secretaries).

4.7