Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital

Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital Employer Reviews

typical day
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Ashland, KYSeptember 14, 2014
i know that working in surgery things are expected to be clean. i know that this is done to the best of everyone's ability.
Wonderful Company
Insurance Coordinator/ICU Clerk (Former Employee), OHMarch 24, 2014
Pros: wonderful work atmsophere
I loved working here and my co-workers were amazing! The management is very caring and pleasant and made coming to work not only fun but not a chore in any way.
Good Place to Work
Sonographer, Full Time (Current Employee), Ashland, KYMarch 23, 2014
Good place to work, small hospital. Great co-workers. Hardest part of job is not always leaving on time and being on call.
I enjoy my job. I am just looking to advance
Secretary (Current Employee), Ashland, KYNovember 18, 2013
I am a secretary. I do daily activities that include: answering phones, scheduling appointments, greeting visitors, and registering patients. I also assist managment with office work such as making copies, scanning documents, emailing, and mailing. My primary focus is to complete physician billing in a timely manner.
Small hospital offering advanced care
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Russell, KYJune 26, 2013
great place to work, greater people to work with
Management open door policy
Nice place to work
CNA/Nurse Extender (Former Employee), Ashland, KYJune 18, 2013
Pros: insurance was good.
Cons: i didn't like working 11-7 shift.
I enjoyed meeting all the different kinds of people. I had very good co-workers.
Very nice place with family values
Patient Charity Care Account Analyst (Current Employee), Askland KYMarch 13, 2013
Pros: family values
Cons: they tend to change programs often
Everyone here is like family. They will really stick by you. They understand when you need time to take care of your children. Great open door policy if you have any problems.
Patient care
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Ashland, KYJanuary 10, 2013
Responsible for care of 6-8 pt. through a nursing team approach. Acted as a patient and family advocate; assess patient status and notify physician of clinical changes accordingly. Fulfilled the role of charge nurse, when assigned, while caring for patients as well. Evaluate staffing requirements, floor assignments and organize unit activities for a – more... 23 bed surgical unit, which provided service to orthopedics, neurology and general surgery patients as well as medical overflow which included dialysis patients. Coordinate services, treatment and consultations for each individual patient. Responsible for making out work schedules for fellow co-workers (RN's, CNA's and unit secretaries). – less