OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP

OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP Employer Reviews

Excellent work environment
Sixth Grade Teacher (Former Employee), South Ozone Park, NYDecember 27, 2013
Pros: diverse population, strong discipline policy, and family oriented
Cons: no substitutes available when sick
*Homeroom
* Zero Period- students work on something productive
*Taught two classes, ELA and Ancient Civilizations
* Weekly meeting with faculty
* Open door policy with administrator
* Strong work ethic from students and teachers
* Strict behavior policy
Great Work environment
Liscensed Medication Aide (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAAugust 15, 2013
The environment is clean, with caring staff. The staff is great and have great personalities and the supervisor is very flexible and will work with you in any situation.
Maintenance Supervisior (Current Employee), Chesaning, MIJune 12, 2013
Pros: 7 miles from home
Cons: 30 hours per week
I like my job but I need to work more then 30 hours per week also I have to work some weekends.
Our Lady of Perpetual Help was a great place to work
Resource Teacher/ Interventionist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 26, 2013
Pros: good salary and benefits
Cons: an hour drive each day to get to work
I am a resource teacher that works with PK through 8th grade. I worked with the children who were struggling with reading, and taught them reading skills that filled in the gaps and made them better readers. I also worked with 7th and 8th grade gifted students on projects that complemented their future job interests.
I worked with each group of students – more... for thirty minutes, and utilized positive reinforcement to help them achieve academic and behavioral goals.
Working with my co-workers was enjoyable. We worked together to provide the best academically for the students. I tested the students, discovered their weaknesses, and then provided individual lesson plans for each group of students. I reported weekly to the teachers to let them know how their students were doing, and the teachers informed me as to the progress of the students in their classroom.
The hardest part of the job was trying to juggle my schedule to accommodate all of the students. I did manage to help all those that had needs though.
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the students become better readers, and them gaining a new confidence in their ability to read. – less
Customer Service
Receptionist (Former Employee), Indio, CAApril 3, 2013
Registering parishoners, answering and directing all phone calls and customer service

About OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP

OLPH and Ste-Elisabeth de Hongrie, have been in a twinning relationship as part of the Archdiocese of Baltimore missions office – Read more