Outcomes Health Information Solutions

Outcomes Health Information Solutions Employee Reviews

Temp Job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2017
This was a good job with decent pay. The assignment was way too short and RemX Atlanta didn't do a great job when it comes to following up for future assignments
Pros
Schedule and Independence
Cons
Short Assignment
Good company to work for.
Medical Record Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 17, 2017
I enjoyed working for them. They are easy to work for and and do there best to schedule you as much as they can. They provide the equipment that is needed to preform the job. They also notify you in advance of any assignments they have open. All in all great to work for!
Pros
Work when you want.
Cons
Sometimes there is not enough work.
Great Company, great hours, great people
Field Reviewer/ Coder Management (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLFebruary 20, 2017
Awesome people, basically your own boss, lots of travel , good pay and compensation! When working, there's a lot of sites and chart reviews. Not a lit of benefits, but the company is a great place to work over-all.
Pros
Your own boss
Cons
Lack of communicatin at times
Meeting many different people and computer systems
Physician Offices (Current Employee) –  Tarpon Springs, FLJanuary 6, 2017
Driving to different places every day was difficult but met a many different people. Seeing a variety of office settings.
Great company to work for.
FIELD MEDICAL RECORD REVIEWER (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30004December 11, 2016
A great company to work for, learned how to work on my own, management was a great group of people very helpful, co-workers also a great group of people , The distance between the different medical center, working on my on.
Pros
working on my own
Cons
The travel between the different jobs sites.
Going down Hill
Chart Retrieval Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 27, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company when I first started, but I began to see the dark side when I a medical condition I have began to flare up. While I came to work daily and it didn't began to interfere with my work until it became severe, they constantly threatened my employment. Then they merged with another company and began the transition to "call center" type environment. They began removing tools that assisted in our production, such as printers and garbage cans. They began tracking all time away from desk. There was no talking allowed. These rules were strictly enforced, unless you were a managers' favorite!
Great Place to work
Provider Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta GeorgiaJanuary 15, 2015
Advancement is a great thing in this company. Great people and management.
Pros
Loved working there
Cons
Hated to leave
Productive and enjoyed working with a lot of young people. They all taught me things that can't be taught in school.
Scheduler/Health Advocate (Former Employee) –  Stanford, KYDecember 31, 2014
First turn on computer, put headset on and call either insurance members or medical facilities. I learned more hands on computer work and management was wonderful. Co-workers were younger than me, but I loved it. They were so much fun to work with. Hardest part was not being able to talk with anyone in another cubicle because you had a quota of calls to be made each day. To me, the most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with co-workers and the people I talked to on the phone.
Cons
No Healthcare
Productive and laid back environment.
Telecommunications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stanford, KYDecember 8, 2014
Laid back environment with great co-workers and supervisors. Good pay.
Pros
Lenient on breaks. Laid Back. Great Pay.
Cons
Company shut down
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  floridaOctober 30, 2014
My all time favorite place to work. Most interesting people I met, meets your expectations and does not have micro management
Interesting
Field Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 1, 2014
This position opened my eyes to the various possibilities in the health information management field.
I travelled to different locations. I worked with different EMR/EHR systems, and I got to work with and in a variety of different HIM departments. Very nice experience. Communication with the base supervisors and internal communications with the company needed work, but overall it was a very good experience.
Pros
Variety of experience
Cons
Lots and lots of travel
Casual and Comfortable Work space
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 21, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job, was being able to complete the job objectives although it wasn't always quite simple.
Great for dipping your toe in the medical field
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 1, 2014
This is a great place to work for college students or housewives! Excellent starter!
aggravation without pay
LPN (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 12, 2014
The worst company! Countless hours spent at home with no pay. If you go to a job site and it's cancelled no compensation and it happens often! They lie and promise you extra compensation for some sites just to get you there and then don't pay. It is a constant battle to get the many mistakes in paycheck corrected. If you added up all the time spent you are lucky if it comes out to 3.00/hr.
The management team is just as bad as the advocate. Lying seems to be a common theme amongst them all. The scheduling department is very bad. they never tell the job sites what to expect so you waste a lot of time for which you aren't paid. You only get paid by the chart regardless of the time you spend at the site.
The work itself is easy and enjoyable and I did learn a lot of computer skills.
great company to work for
medical reviewer (Former Employee) –  louisville,kyMay 10, 2014
I was a medical reviewer in Kentucky, and I accepted whatever site they sent me too. I had a great advocate, which was always ready to help me in any situation. I had good miles and talking about miles the mileage should cover there and back at 55 cents a mile. I had plenty of work and was sent to great offices. If i went along distance I always had hotel accommodations. I am sorry but, some people don't appreciate anything. you should appreciate even having a job. I appreciate this company, and yes I am now in south carolina and I hope to work for them again in the future. Outcomes you are a good company and all of this negativity is just people ,likes drama. Also you knew what the job entailed when you took it. I have went to offices that was suppose to be 25 charts and ended up being 8-9 but, that is not outcomes fault the just was not patients. Always paid on time.
Pros
great company
Cons
tried after end of day and have upload charts but, it is a part of our jobs.
It is a good experience and sometimes challenging.
Field Reviewer - Contractor (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 29, 2014
I am a contracter. I go out to different medical facilities and audit the medical charts, I can audit any where from 10-40 in one day, depending on the content of the chart. The hardest part of the job is when sites are not organized and the content of the chart is all over in the EMR tabs.The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting new people and the chance to observe how each medical site operates.
Pros
Working on your own.
Cons
We no longer get paid by each measure just by a single patients chart.
Great place to work. Great potential for growth.
Operations/ Sr Scheduling Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 21, 2014
A great place to learn new tasks. Often place staff in different departments to ensure agents can obtain additional knowledge in all of the organizational area's.
Do not waste your time
Medical Record Reviewer (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 16, 2014
Low compensation for the total amount of hours required to work per day. This is the job for you if you put no value on your time. There is no compensation consideration in the field if you find yourself working with an antiquated EMR system, are at the mercy of the clinic staff (not their problem you are getting paid by the chart) or get kicked out of the clinic for staff 1 1/2 lunch. You can and DO spend hours completeing just a few charts due to no fault of your own and $4.00 a chart is your compensation for the day. After a days work in the field, you are required to spend hours at home performing administrative work which is very time consuming and is NOT compensated. You work for free. Although this is a contract position, the company still takes out SSI, Medicare and Fed. tax. from your already minuscule paycheck. Communication and problem resolution with Advocate has been disappointing, confusing and disorganized. Very discouraging. I wish I had listened to all the reviews.They are recruiting healthcare professionals and expecting all that comes with that and are paying very depressing wages. At this point I might be averaging minimum wage for all the hours required to perform the job. Save yourself the and BEWARE of this rip off company.
Excellent advancement opportunities
Onsite Scheduling Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 15, 2014
The hardest part of the job is managing temporary employees.
Very negative experience
Field Reviewer (Former Employee) –  GAApril 8, 2014
Unless you care to waste a lot of your time for little to no compensation, or just need something to do, do not work as a Field Reviewer. The pay is per chart only, which is extremely unreliable as to whether the chart will be available, or if you will even be paid for the retrieval. Charts are listed for you to retrieve that will later not be listed on the upload screen, thus you have unknowingly wasted your time with no compensation. The upload process is antiquated/slow & you are expected to also complete a detailed time sheet, for which you are NOT paid administrative time. (Since you are paid per chart, the time sheet is ridiculous & merely for their statistics.) In short, they appear very disorganized, outdated in terms of technology, and basically will use/waste your time with minimal pay, and your cell minutes with no compensation. If they did not pay gas mileage from door to door, there would be nothing good to say, except the Advocates seem desperately nice in order to keep anyone working. The job itself is extremely easy, but a bit tedious and boring. This is piece work at it finest and one of the worst choices of my work life.
Pros
Paid gas mileage door to door, nice Advocates.
Cons
Summarized below; in short extremely disorganized and the pay is a joke.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Outcomes Health Information Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9