Outcomes Health

Outcomes Health Employee Reviews

Short term job to build work experience up.
Field Chart Reviewer (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 29, 2015
Cons: not always having work and everyday. also just short term assignments.
Reviewing Medical charts
Traveling to various sites
Scanning information into laptop
Worked alone on most site unless there were charts at a site that took more than 2 field reviewers to complete.
Great supplemental work!
RN Chart Reviewer _ HEDIS & PIA Risk Adjustment (Current Employee), Phoenix ArizonaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: hedis is "seasona"l work
Outcomes Health conducts HEDIS/PIA reports for health care insurance groups. They offer Nurses the opportunity to work per diem in the field and at home (telecommute). They have made many promises and kept them all.
Great job for my schedule
Field Reviewer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: worked great with my schedule
Cons: working only project to project. it is not a year round position.
. I would go to various facilities and gather the information requested by home office, from patients medical charts to be processed. This is a job I have experience doing so I felt very comfortable doing it. I worked alone and it worked very well with my schedule. I loved interacting with the facility employees because the health field is my comfort zone.
Nice people great atmosphere
Customer service specialist (Former Employee), alpharetta GAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: learned a new system
Cons: the computers would go down and we would have to leave early
It is a fun work place, everyone was nice, but no growth a dead end job. I was calling different medical facilities requesting medical records for a Hedis Review. And I would update inform in the system if a physican no longer worked there. Fax , Ups labels , escalations, data entry, problem solving. The hardest part of the job is when a cilent has sent the records and we didn't recieve them and they don't want to resend them. But overall it was a great learning experience.
can work independantly from home
field reviewer (Current Employee), georgiaJuly 31, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: sometimes tedious
.. work is easy.. sometimes tedious but there is an incentive if you work hard to make good money
Fun
Onsite Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 24, 2014
This job was fun and interesting. The workers were nice and understanding
productive work place
Fax/mail scheduler (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 28, 2014
focused work days, with friendly co-workers, very professional setting and updated work equipment. I loved working there
great place to work
Fax/MAIL SCHEDULER FOR MEDICAL RECORDS (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 23, 2014
Pros: friendly
Cons: traffic
Out comes was a great place to work friendly and organized. The work load was challenging and interesting.
Great Place to work
Appointment Scheduler (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 12, 2014
Great place to work, and gives you a great start into call center environment
Professional, Fun workplace.
Recruiting Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tarpon Springs, FLApril 7, 2014
Pros: great work place, busy, always something to do.
Cons: decided to close our office and move it to alpharetta georgia where corporate was.
Loved the job, it was just to short of a work experience due to the fact they closed and moved our office out of state.
I enjoyed my job with Outcomes Health.
Medical Field Reviewer/Medical Records (Current Employee), GAJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: great learning and working experience.
Cons: it's not a permanenet position.
My hours worked out great with having a young child in school. My job wasn't hard and I worked with a good friendly staff when I attended my assignments.
Time managing
Fax/Mail Scheduler (Former Employee), Norcross, GANovember 16, 2013
There was a quota to be met everyday for the charts to be gotten, I really liked my co-workers
I don't really feel as if I could give a fair review of this company as I really have not been there long enough.
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAOctober 30, 2013
I really cannot fairly review the company at this point in time. I have only been with them a month. The work has been sketchy due to the insurance companies holding the charts.
Organised and Easy
Medical Records Analyst (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 29, 2013
Every morning you would check your email for your days itinerary. I learned how to work fast and efficiently. the management was very nice and always there if you needed any help. The hardest part of the job was finding so of the smaller clinics and what i enjoyed most was the driving and meeting new people.
I did not have the proper training from Outcomes health
Field Reviewer (Former Employee), Alpharetta,GaAugust 10, 2013
A typical day at outcomes consisted of traveling about an hour or more to the doctor's office, and then I was to retrieve files from them to send to insurance companies for review. I did not have the hands on training that needed to do my job properly
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2013
I have nothing bad to say about this position at all. great place to work nice people
wish assignment lasted
Scheduler/Clean Up (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 5, 2013
making phones call to medical institutions and correcting medical contact information
Productive and fun place to work
Account Representative (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 2, 2013
I must say that working with Outcomes Health has been a pleasant rewarding experience. The mamnagement staff has a hands on approach to assist and deliver advice and mentoring when needed
and the employees all have a team spirit winning attitude.

Being that Outcomes hires annually on a temporary assignment that
last's a couple month's it's always a disappointment when the assignment ends and everyone parts ways.
Interesting work, contributing to the quality of healthcare in the United States
Field Reviewer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: variety and training
Cons: uncertain schedule
My position as a field reviewer with Outcomes Health was exactly what I expected it to be. This is a project based, as needed, position so the downside is irratic scheduling. It is home based with assignments in my geographic area or beyond if agreeable. The training, ease of communication and technical support was excellent. The compensation is determined by frequency of assignments and ability to accurately review. It was enjoyable to travel to various medical facilities, and work in different environments.
Chart Acquisition Specialist II (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 20, 2012
Pros: laid back
Cons: seasonal
A typical work day is calling various medical facilities and performing an audit on different patients.There are many training classes to help you perform at your best and a manager always letting you know how you are doing.The most enjoyable is they have many parties and pot luck depending upon your supervisor

Outcomes Health Salaries