Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Python, Java, XML, Web Services
We are looking for a seasoned developer/programmer to fill a full time position at our Maumee, OH office. The person that will fill this position will be a key player in our company and have great opportunities for growth. We want someone who will take ownership of their work and have a strong drive and passion to work for an outstanding company.
- 2-5+ years of experience working in a LAMP environment.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, Java, J2EE, Windows, SOAP, and XML.
- Ability to develop applications and write code from scratch.
- Experience in e-commerce applications, payment systems, 3rd party integrations is required.
- Experience with PCI-DSS compliance and standards.
- Experience with integrations to Amazon, eBay, and point of sale systems is a huge plus.
- Experience working with a network of multiple servers.
- Development of Web Services.
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely with staff and clients.
- Ability to manage outsourcing and graphic/web design team as needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and a sense of urgency to complete projects.
- A passion for development and drive to become the best.
- Product support and maintenance for our e-commerce and order fulfillment system.
- Management of product/inventory feeds across multiple systems and ensuring proper operation at all times.
- Development of new product/inventory feeds through other systems.
- Development of new features for our in house e-commerce solution.
- Assist in development of in house point of sale system.
- Development of custom client websites and custom applications.
Founded in 2006, Outdoor Business Network is the leader in providing e-commerce solutions to the Outdoor Sporting Goods and Shooting Sports Industry. Our company supports over 400 clients through our Maumee, OH office.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Paid Vacation
- Other Benefits
If you think you fit the requirements and want to be the rock star programmer in our company, please forward your resume and salary requirements.
Relocation will not be provided for this position. Local applicants only please.