Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Training and consultative role to support franchisees with their local marketing
- Identify, develop and support local programs that supplement national
activities to achieve sales and profit objectives and build the brand.
- Work in conjunction with the franchise support team to plan, manage and
administer the Brand Marketing Fund.
- Manage third-party suppliers to meet goals and objectives of the marketing
- Analyze and report on data about marketing efforts that are driving results.
- Decide the timing and plan the content for training opportunities such as
webinars, system-wide franchisee calls, annual meeting, etc.
- Work with new franchisees to research marketing and advertising opportunities
and develop a launch plan.
- The Brand Marketing Manager will “own” all marketing projects that impact
the brand and work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to
execute projects (communication of deadlines, assignment of roles within a
- Monitor and update technology solutions that assist franchisees with the
implementation of local marketing and advertising efforts.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a timely fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Problem solver.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Corporate benefit package (including, as applicable, medical, dental, disability,
retirement and other employee benefits) on the same terms and conditions
that are being provided to other employees.
- Coverage of any reasonable, approved out-of-pocket business travel expenses
incurred during the execution of employment duties.
Candidate Requirements & Competencies
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful demeanor at all time
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred
- Microsoft Office products knowledge and proficiency