OUTFRONT media Employee Reviews

Fast paced office, with helpful management
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 7, 2017
Sales and General Managers are great to work with as they truly care about seeing their team and areas succeed. Always changing culture of media sales focusing on Out-of-Home billboard sales and now combining the power of mobile digital advertising.
I feel this was a great job and worked with great people
Maintenance Technician/driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 31, 2017
I loved working for this company while doing my job i was actually helping otger people to b more comfortable and have a place to use restroom due to our hard work and maintainance
Fast-paced workplace
Real Estate Lease Administrator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2017
awesome atmosphere, flexible, Management can be a little better, but overall great place to work for, good benefits. Team oriented with outside group activities.
Pros
Felxible, with job perks
Cons
not big enough raises
Great job with great management.
Sign Hanger (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 27, 2017
Job requires hard work and is potentially dangerous but teaches a lot of skills that you won't receive anywhere else. Management always has great ideas and cares about employees.
I enjoyed my time at Outfront.
IT Director/Manager of Software Applications (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Outfront Media. It was something new to me and I was provided the opportunity to learn in a new industry to me.

The only down point on this gig was the commute to Manhattan.
Not a great place to work
Management (Current Employee) –  USAJune 19, 2017
Job security is definitely weak here and there is no room for advancement. The atmosphere is very rigid and strict, although they do try to lighten up the atmosphere but that still doesn't help.
Flexible and very busy
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJune 5, 2017
Its a great place to work. You will learn a lot working at the is company. They have great picnics and managements are very helpful. You can great prizes at christmas parties.
Great Company
DevOps/AWS Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
Nice to work here. good team mates. cool environment. great culture. Looking for a change in my desired field. looking for more challenging work and skills where i can learn more.
Higher up staff involved with labor employees
ele (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 19, 2017
The office staff and division manager made it a point to have breakfast or take the field employees out to lunch and talk with us about concerns or things we need to do our job better
Top quality leadership, caring team, fun environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 19, 2017
Great team and great atmosphere. Management gave more than enough assistance if needed. Must be willing to work hard, everyone depends on each other. Reason for leaving was to explore new opportunities.
Exciting position
Credit Analyst Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJApril 11, 2017
One of the best positions to learn the business and communicate with various levels of management and the public Very fast paced environment and multitasking required. great group of people to work with as a team. The goal is the same.($$) and great service.
Pros
Your inner CSI comes outs to be due-diligent, you may catch a scam.
Cons
Overwhelming work load
ok to work
Technical systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, New JerseyJanuary 12, 2017
its hard work with good benefits. the people are nice. the pay is ok
they give you personal days. you can dress comfy on Fridays. you get out early be for holidays
Account executive
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2017
called on many business for the company. Did a very good job, Outfront bought CBS outdoor 6 months after I started and replaced our General manager.
Pros
aggressive company
Cons
CBS was bought out by OUTFRONT.
productive place to owrk
Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJDecember 26, 2016
Outfront Media is a nice place to work. They encourage work place interactions. There are chances to advance.

Typical day at work depends on the department you work in. Sitting at a computer using 2 screens.
Best job ever (at least so far!)
Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 25, 2016
I worked for CBS Outdoor (now Outfront Media) for 25 years. Being born and raised in New York City I was knowledgeable about the subway system and commuter rail system. This knowledge proved valuable as I was able to help optimize the sales of the advertising space on both.
Best job ever
Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 27, 2016
I worked for Outfront (formerly CBS Outdoor) for 25 years. I wouldn't call it work because I LOVED every minute of it. I loved the industry I was in and the people I worked with.
average
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 7, 2016
There is no like work balance. You were expected to be in the office at 8:30 then they will check again at 5:30. You are also expected to attend many company/client events on nights and weekends.
The first 20 years were very satisfying.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PAAugust 13, 2016
The company went through 5 name changes during my employment. The last two years - what is now called Outfront Media the management and the structure of the company and the "New Direction" was what perpetrated my departure.
Pros
Wonderful co-workers
Cons
Management and 1 hour drive.
Life @ Outfront Media
National Collector (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJuly 1, 2016
Working at Outfront Media was a positive experience in my life, from the skill set I obtained and quality work I was able to achieve in my time there.

Co-Workers were diverse in all aspects but most people kept to themselves.

Day at work would consist of researching issues with invoices that didn't match contracts, working with billing and sales to obtain revised contracts, calling agencies regarding delinquent and past due invoices, creating detailed and summary excel agings for management and clients.
Pros
Commission Qtrly bonuses
Cons
No flexible hours, Unrealistic monthly goals at times
Good place to work if you value autonomy over compensation
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 27, 2016
If you get a decent account list and keep in constant contact with your clients and prospects, you will be alright. There are some major barriers to making a really good living that are mostly beyond your control.