Outpatient Clinic Employee Reviews

Fantastic place to work
Administrative Assistant to the Director (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CANovember 16, 2017
My time with this employer was fantastic. Management was great and cared for each employee. Advancement was there for those who wanted it. The serve our Nations Veterans was a complete honor.
Pros
Serving Nations Veterans
Cons
Busy but a good place to learn new things
Insurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Mira Mesa, CASeptember 3, 2017
In an outpatient clinic you get to learn different areas within the field. Let's say you started working as an administrator, but your stay may open the door to a new career in the medical field.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stressful due to many responsabilities
Una escuela para la formacion de medicos y enfermeras de atencion primaría
General Pediatrician (Former Employee) –  Cardenas, Matanzas,CubaAugust 8, 2017
Un día típico comienza con la entrega de guardia, informando y discutiendo los casos de interés de las ultimas 24 horas. Se dan a conocer notificaciones epidemiológicas o farmacológicas, novedades, etc. Continua con la consulta de atención primaria programada, caracterizada fundamentalmente por el trabajo en equipo. Excelentes compañeros
Extern
Externship (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 16, 2017
Roomed patients, Took vitals, and the patients chief complaint.
Learned about being a proper medical assistant with an old fashion Dr. with paper charts, not electric medical records. Saw many OSHA violations, HIPPA violations.
Even though the Dr. was older, he was from a different country, So, respected his culture and how he does his practice.
Hardest part of the job was being on my feet.
Most enjoyable part was learning to be a better Medical Assistant, Assisting Dr. with procedures, and learning more on medical billing
Pros
Medical assisting, healthcare
Cons
No breaks, HIPPA and OSHA violations
fast paced and productive
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Grandview, WAMay 24, 2017
reviewing my patients charts a day before their appointments makes my job a lot easier. Setting up for any procedures at the beggining of the day. Review child profile to make sure that children are up to date on their immunizations.
Pros
getting out on time
Cons
short breaks or no breaks at all
Outpatient Clinic Review
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Panorama City, CAJuly 30, 2016
The people there were great to work with. They were very approachable and nice to speak to. I even shadowed them every now and then so I can gain experience in the physical therapy field. At times working there can be very busy, other times it can be slow. But overall it was great working with them and get a first hand experience to know what they do.
Amazing job
Health Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, VAMay 11, 2016
I loved working at the University as I was able to attend school for free. This job allowed us to go to any events that would help in our job. The other great thing was the benefit. I would of worked here forever however I met my husband and then moved to Seattle.
Pros
The vacations and just working on campus.
Offers a lot of learning opporutnities in a family-like environment.
STAFF NURSE (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJOctober 26, 2015
The workplace is motivating surrounded by dedicated staff which enhances morale and teamwork. Medical and retirement benefits are excellent.
Pros
Camaraderie and good meical benefits
Cons
Limited parking spaces
A great place to work.
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, VANovember 6, 2014
I was a medical assistant student conducting my externship there. When my hours were completed the staff would've loved for me to stay on and work but there were no openings for me in that location.
Pros
Giving service back to our veterans.
Cons
I can't really think of any.
OK place for a beginning doctor
adult ophthalmologist (Former Employee) –  Mogilev, BelorussiaSeptember 19, 2013
My first job as a doctor. Quite demanding physically and emotionally.
I enjoyed the patient interaction
Medical Examiner (Former Employee) –  Norton, VASeptember 18, 2013
I was a medical examiner for insurance providers. I was able to work weekends during medical school.
Very busy and successful clinic that could use more staffing
Outpatient Physical Therapist and Clinic Director (Current Employee) –  grand junction coloradoApril 24, 2013
I truly enjoy my work and that practice that I have built. But, it is difficult for me to find more work/life balance.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
long busy hours
great Learning Environment
Staff Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAAugust 8, 2012
Loved to work at NOHS, great learning experience right out of school. Accomodating schedule. Driving from Metairie to Hammond 3 days per week - left to go somewhere closer to home.