Outreach Health Services

Outreach Health Services Employer Reviews

Not a great company to work for
Assist in the transfer and ambulation of provider (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not enough hours and helpful
This is a description of what I did daily:
• Administer medications
• Assist in the transfer and ambulation of provider
• Ensure the proper hygiene of ward
• Prepare meals
• Escort to ensure safety during outings
I really enjoyed helping the elderly on a daily basis. Management was not that helpful when you needed something or to talk to them. Sometimes – more... they were very rude. – less
I love how they worked with my schedule!!
Caregiver (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 5, 2014
The listen to you about what type of work you want to do and pair you with people you will enjoy working with and will enjoy you as well.
Great being able to help little eldery people.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Abilene, TXAugust 1, 2014
Pros: flexible hours worked evening after my regular job.
Cons: only worked 16 hours a week so no benifits
My client was my mom . I cleaned her home 5 days a week. I ran errands for her bought groceries ,picked up medicine and what ever else she needed. The all eldery people need a little helping hand.No co workers. There was nothing really hard about this job ,I always enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part of this job was my mom got to stay in her little – more... home for as long as she could. – less
Outreach is a productive workplace and I've enjoyed working with my clients. It's been enlightening and fun.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Buda, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: healthcare is an on going career; there will always be a need for health care provider.
Cons: it is a very stressful job because you are sadden when a patient is lost.
I work evening and it start with making supper for the client and getting her ready for bed.
she is a very sweet lady and we have wonderful conversation about years past; she has taught me how to value family because I've seen her in so much pain when her husband past. As a matter of fact, I took care of him during the last stages of his illness.
friendly people
Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, TXJuly 2, 2014
I really enjoyed working for this company. I was accepted into nursing school and had to leave work but was unable to finish nursing school.
Very hassel free work place.
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee), Garland, TXJune 27, 2014
Go in and do your , job to the best of your ability. Nice company to work for.
Job was fairly good.
Provider (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: patients were fun to be with on some days.
Cons: the pay is minimum wage and part time. i have to make more than that.
This was not a job for me. I like a fast paced job. The job requires for you to work your hours plus your on call all the time. I had patients with alzheimers. They were great patients but the pay was not enough to take care of my family.
Worst Job ever
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 31, 2014
They claim to be be faith based but only because the owners brother is a minister. You will be forced to stop working to listen to him pray.

Horrible management that lies and is deceitful from the top on down. They demand you keep up with case loads up to 120 patients but no overtime pay.

The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving!
n/a
Provider (part-time) (Current Employee), San Antonio, TexasMay 8, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no raises
The company is ok to work for. Flexible hours. My supervisor is professional and quickly resolves any issues that may occur.
Great place to work!
Safety Manager (Former Employee), Richardson, TXApril 15, 2014
The employees are like family to me and I will miss them very much
Extremely Busy Atmosphere
Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: very busy evnironment
Cons: too much work and not enough time or resources to complete work
A typical day entailed answering about 50 phone calls a day, submitting requests for medical supplies for clients, and updating the office program. The atmosphere was very busy and the job position did not allow for overtime, thus much could not be completed.

The management in the office was unfamiliar with the office duties and management did not – more... know how to use a computer.

There were five other persons who worked in the office.

The hardest part was the excessive work and not enough time to complete the job. – less
Quite place to work at.
Temporary Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Garland, TXJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: company picnics
Cons: it was only a temp position.
My day was on the computer finding funding that was not payed to the company at that time, pulling files, filing and making copies. I learned how to use a copier and how to file correctly. My boss was very nice and was willing to teach me my job. The co-workers where friendly and helpful. The heardest part of my job was sitting at the computer all day. – more... I enjoyed learning my new job. – less
Productive and Postive work place
Home Health Care Provider (Current Employee), Garland, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Dealing with this job it teaches you a lot about taking care of the elderly , how one day we will end up needing some one to take care of us. The main focus is to treat them with the same respect that you will wont some one to treat your grand parents with. Best part of the job is making them smile which makes you smile that you are doing something – more... to help the community. – less
Productive, Great place to work, Great management
Certified Medical Centralized Coder (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 20, 2013
Pros: free lunches, quarterly bonus', great benefits, pto, sick pay
Cons: selling the company and getting laid off
I was in Centralized coding. I single handedly did the coding for 14 branches in the state of Texas. I did PowerPoint presentation to educate the clinicians on what was needed in order to code their assessments appropriately. I absolutely loved my job. But we got bought out and I got laid off after being there 5 years.
Wonderful Christian Organization
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXDecember 13, 2013
Pros: great bonus and incentive programs
Cons: as medicare reimbursement changed so did our admissions.
Loved working with the management staff. The owner of the company made frequent visits to the offices and knew all staff by their first name. Great bonus program. Budget and money management. Enjoyed all aspects of the job.
Learning experience
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 13, 2013
Small company. Able to get to know your supervisor. Limited clients at time of service.
HEALTH CARE
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 3, 2013
Not to much to say, this is a job that gets the bills paid. You need to love what you do in or to effectivly do your job.
Great company
Provider (Former Employee), Hemphill, TXSeptember 26, 2013
I start my day off by cooking breakfast, then I dress my patient, combing their hair, then I make my patients bed. if there is any laundry or ironing to be done, I accomplish that. By that time I've cooked my patients lunch and have cleaned my patients house. Before I leave my patients house, I have made it a habit to take out my patients garbage.
Office people always willing to help.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 15, 2013
I did everyday care for a quadriplegic including bathing, laundry, cooking and cleaning of the home. I worked with the same client the entire 4 years i was there. There were no benefits and the schedule was from 7-9pm which was when I needed to be at home feeding and bathing my children.
The location was close to my home
Homecare and Community Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Was a good location and close to my homeAugust 20, 2013
Pros: office was close to home
Cons: unorganized
I liked working with my direct report Janice Green.

laid back environment.

Felt I was helping people.

1 2 3