Outreach Health Services

Outreach Health Services Employer Reviews

a unique experience
Home Care Provider (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: i was able to take care of my mother.
Cons: did not have health benefits
I really learned a lot about myself while I had the privilege to help someone who could no longer take care of themselves like they used to.
OutReach
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJanuary 17, 2015
Outreach caregivers are relatives on the patient. They pay minimum wage and can be very rude. You are expected to do a lot and not complain because its your family member. In their eyes, they are doing you a favor.
Great work environment
Direct Care (Current Employee), Kyle,TxJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: close to home. flexible hours.
Cons: unorganized company
I work for individual families and am simply paid through this company. The families are great fits normally and close to home. The company is often unorganized and late with paychecks and timesheets.
Nice, fun, helpful, friendly atmosphere
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Dumas, TXDecember 22, 2014
always meeting new people, employers are usually franchise owners, usually cheap, no pay, very unstable security, but was very easy to learn and upscale environment
Very flexible work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Garland, TXDecember 18, 2014
Works well with any schedule and great if you want to help others live productive lives.
Outreach Health Services
RN Case Manager-Medicaid (Former Employee), 505 E. Huntland Dr., Austin, Tx 78752October 9, 2014
Pros: working as team with onsite team and insurance company., visits to patients. patient discharge for meeting all goals, excellent benefits.
Cons: days were long, on call 24/7, lunch at desk, stayed after hours almost everyday. discharging patients before goals met.
Director, RN Case Manager for Medicaid Home Health. Communicated with RN's, LVN's about schedule and any changes patient's needed to change. Reviewed all paperwork and time sheets from previous visits made in the last 48 hrs. Patient's with any issues were called so that resolution to any problem could be solved ASAP. Communicated with insurance company, Discharge planner, RN Navigator, RN Case Manager Admit nurse, reviewed all referrals for Medicaid criteria, report to 30 day monitoring nurse. Worked with onsite team and insurance team to ensure best care for patient. Reviewed all new PCP orders, PT, OT, and Speech therapy notes. Obtained all authorizations with proper codes, Communicated with Administrator about patients. Any hospitalizations of patients, hospital called for progress, estimate of discharge. Triaged all patient calls. Admission of patients. Developed inidividualized plan of care for patient meeting all healthcare and holistic needs. Referrals as needed. Supervisory visits, field visits as needed. Billing, coding, ordered supplies. Spreadsheet for all patients with status, date of admit, goals, teaching, and estimated time patient may reach all goals. QA, UR of all documentation and charts. Communicated with nurses about changes needed, trained for improved documentation, ensured plan of care be followed. Audits of charts for proper forms, filed accurately. Evaluations of nurses every 3 months. Discussed with each nurse individually for improvement of skills, documentation. Case conference scheduled, prepared all documents needed, worked with onsite team on any problems or issues patient experiencing. Continued communication with Dr.'s, staff. Monitored all orders received in a timely manner.
Not a great company to work for
Assist in the transfer and ambulation of provider (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not enough hours and helpful
This is a description of what I did daily:
• Administer medications
• Assist in the transfer and ambulation of provider
• Ensure the proper hygiene of ward
• Prepare meals
• Escort to ensure safety during outings
I really enjoyed helping the elderly on a daily basis. Management was not that helpful when you needed something or to talk to them. Sometimes they were very rude.
I love how they worked with my schedule!!
Caregiver (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 5, 2014
The listen to you about what type of work you want to do and pair you with people you will enjoy working with and will enjoy you as well.
Great being able to help little eldery people.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Abilene, TXAugust 1, 2014
Pros: flexible hours worked evening after my regular job.
Cons: only worked 16 hours a week so no benifits
My client was my mom . I cleaned her home 5 days a week. I ran errands for her bought groceries ,picked up medicine and what ever else she needed. The all eldery people need a little helping hand.No co workers. There was nothing really hard about this job ,I always enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part of this job was my mom got to stay in her little home for as long as she could.
Outreach is a productive workplace and I've enjoyed working with my clients. It's been enlightening and fun.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Buda, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: healthcare is an on going career; there will always be a need for health care provider.
Cons: it is a very stressful job because you are sadden when a patient is lost.
I work evening and it start with making supper for the client and getting her ready for bed.
she is a very sweet lady and we have wonderful conversation about years past; she has taught me how to value family because I've seen her in so much pain when her husband past. As a matter of fact, I took care of him during the last stages of his illness.
friendly people
Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, TXJuly 2, 2014
I really enjoyed working for this company. I was accepted into nursing school and had to leave work but was unable to finish nursing school.
Very hassel free work place.
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee), Garland, TXJune 27, 2014
Go in and do your , job to the best of your ability. Nice company to work for.
Job was fairly good.
Provider (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: patients were fun to be with on some days.
Cons: the pay is minimum wage and part time. i have to make more than that.
This was not a job for me. I like a fast paced job. The job requires for you to work your hours plus your on call all the time. I had patients with alzheimers. They were great patients but the pay was not enough to take care of my family.
Worst Job ever
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 31, 2014
They claim to be be faith based but only because the owners brother is a minister. You will be forced to stop working to listen to him pray.

Horrible management that lies and is deceitful from the top on down. They demand you keep up with case loads up to 120 patients but no overtime pay.

The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving!
n/a
Provider (part-time) (Current Employee), San Antonio, TexasMay 8, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no raises
The company is ok to work for. Flexible hours. My supervisor is professional and quickly resolves any issues that may occur.
Great place to work!
Safety Manager (Former Employee), Richardson, TXApril 15, 2014
The employees are like family to me and I will miss them very much
Extremely Busy Atmosphere
Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: very busy evnironment
Cons: too much work and not enough time or resources to complete work
A typical day entailed answering about 50 phone calls a day, submitting requests for medical supplies for clients, and updating the office program. The atmosphere was very busy and the job position did not allow for overtime, thus much could not be completed.

The management in the office was unfamiliar with the office duties and management did not know how to use a computer.

There were five other persons who worked in the office.

The hardest part was the excessive work and not enough time to complete the job.
Quite place to work at.
Temporary Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Garland, TXJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: company picnics
Cons: it was only a temp position.
My day was on the computer finding funding that was not payed to the company at that time, pulling files, filing and making copies. I learned how to use a copier and how to file correctly. My boss was very nice and was willing to teach me my job. The co-workers where friendly and helpful. The heardest part of my job was sitting at the computer all day. I enjoyed learning my new job.
Productive and Postive work place
Home Health Care Provider (Current Employee), Garland, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Dealing with this job it teaches you a lot about taking care of the elderly , how one day we will end up needing some one to take care of us. The main focus is to treat them with the same respect that you will wont some one to treat your grand parents with. Best part of the job is making them smile which makes you smile that you are doing something to help the community.
Productive, Great place to work, Great management
Certified Medical Centralized Coder (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 20, 2013
Pros: free lunches, quarterly bonus', great benefits, pto, sick pay
Cons: selling the company and getting laid off
I was in Centralized coding. I single handedly did the coding for 14 branches in the state of Texas. I did PowerPoint presentation to educate the clinicians on what was needed in order to code their assessments appropriately. I absolutely loved my job. But we got bought out and I got laid off after being there 5 years.

1 2 3