Outsource, LLC

Outsource, LLC Employer Reviews

Temporary
Technician (Former Employee), ChicagoJanuary 5, 2015
Its Temporary work so it tends to be inconstant. The help to find work can be better but overall is adequate.
Dependable, thourough, self starter
Crew Lead (Former Employee), Florida, and South CarolinaDecember 2, 2014
I begin each day with a review of work done the previous day and a plan for the day ahead.

I take great pride in the fact that i am very thorough checking and double checking everything before signing off.

My daily reports are concise and cover a basic outline of work done

I rely on a reliable management team to address any issues that might arise as well as addressing any issues the crew might have.

The Hardest part of my job comes only as information is not forthcoming from management or customer.

The best part of my job is the satisfaction i get from a job completed on time, and with zero defects.
They lack mutual management/employee respect
Technician (Former Employee), Seattl and suburban areaNovember 28, 2014
This was an interim job.They would abruptly call off an
impending job at less that 24-hours advance notice.
Above Average Temp Agency
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 28, 2014
Pros: flexible management
Cons: new management not as active
When I had a child on the way they didn't have a problem with finding me a job knowing that I was needing time off for the birth and a few weeks after, unlike other temp agencies. New management is not as active in job searches.
Contract Employee
Cable Technician (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 5, 2014
They appear to do as well as anyone else in regard to obtaining work.
Enjoyable place to work.
Patient Advocate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: interacting with patients
Cons: driving all day
Although some days can be hectic it is worth it. Helping others is the most pleasant thing anyone can do.
The company is detached after they find you a job.
Data Technician/Camera (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 15, 2014
Cons: pay, contracting company, no benefits
When looking for work it would take to long for them to return phone calls. Once they found you work they wouldn't contact you to make sure everything was working out.
Install Low voltage for small businesses
Low Voltage Installer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: jobs are close to home and small jobs
Cons: lake of work
Travel close to home to trouble shot problems with network and cable. worked in teams to get the job done.
Productive, fun, laid back environment
Medical Collector/ Collections (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: nice laid back working environment
Cons: lots of paper trails, new computer systems crashing all the time
Management and my co workers in the workplace there are friendly, helpful, and reliable. One of the most challenging parts of the job is making sure that you follow all of the Hippa rules and making sure that everything is secured at all times. Some of the most enjoyable parts of the job is being able to help consumers with their needs and financial difficulties.
Productive and fun work place
Security Specialist (Current Employee), Goose Creek, SCJuly 22, 2014
Endless OT shifts, six days a week. Able to work alone after normal workday hours.
Nice People
Medical Biller (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2014
Good Co-Workers, and a fair manager. Needs higher compensation for duties performed.
Not Stable Employment
Telecom Tech (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2014
Pros: safety conscience
Cons: unstable work assignments
They will call you out for a job assignment, without 24 hr notice, and then tell you it is a long term contract and you will only be there three-five days. The pay is low at best and you have to fight with them on a fluctuating salaries from one job assignment to another.....but normally between $16-17 dollars per hour. NOT EVEN WORTH STARTING THE ENGINE......
Working at DuPont as an electrical apprentice; pulling wire, running conduit, terminating, and troubleshooting in the MCC’s
Electrical (Former Employee), DuPont Orange, TexasJune 10, 2014
They were a great company to work for and I really enjoyed it. I was only with them for a short job but they treated their employees with respect and paid them accordingly.
Consistent changes daily
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 3, 2014
Your average daily work place some nice people to work with
Medical collections
Having to adjust to daily changes
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
Telecommunications Technician (T2) (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 22, 2014
Establishes communications systems by installing, operating, and maintaining voice and data telecommunications network circuits and equipment.
Establishes voice and data networks.
running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables; installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches, multiplexors, cable trays.
Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
work was too slow not enough work
Telecommunications Technician (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Cons: short breaks
work was too slow when I did work the guys I worked with wre courteous and willing to work
Productive work environment
Cash Application Specialist (Current Employee), St Petersburg, FloridaDecember 21, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedules
Cons: contracted jobs
Compile cash reports and deposit reports for Accounting.
Post all insurance payments to correct patient accounts.
Retrieve the previous day credit card payments from Cybersource.
Post all patient payments, including credit card payments.
Retrieve Bank of America bank statements daily.
Review bank statements to pull insurance payments from websites.
Make sure all posting batches balance.
Research any missing payments.
File all explanation of benefits as received daily.
Work with Accounting on returned checks or voided credit card payments, ensuring they are posted correctly.
Reviewing all insurance and patient payments and send them to the correct entity for posting.
Education and Career Advancement
Fire Alarm Inspector (Former Employee), Beltsville, MDDecember 17, 2013
Pros: fast paced enivornment, reliable, customer service
Cons: long breaks, slow paced
I’m a motivated individual ready for any new challenge that may arise, in my pursuit of a better understanding of my profession and ultimately a secure life for me and my family. I believe that these qualities along with my experiences will allow me to bring the professionalism, character, hard work and dedication needed to successfully complete this course while providing professional workmanship and improving my experience. My experiences with Test College of Technology lead me to gain a trained mind as an electrical technician. I was hired at Test College as a work study, helping others find what they were looking for. During my studies at test I was able to gain experience installing fire alarms, PLC’s, ventilation fans, AC and DC motors, conduit bending, etc all following the NEC code book such as: Construction Terminology, Electrical conductors, cables, conduit bending, power tools, branch circuits Hazard and Safety, residential and commercial wiring Switches, sizing, circuit layouts, motor installation and application, over current protection, circuit breakers, control systems, and HVAC Industrial and commercial lighting. I completed electrical systems and equipment installation and operation in a wide variety such as series, parallel, and compound circuits. Alternating current of varying voltage, amperage, and frequency used in single and multiple phase; wiring systems in industrial complexes and in buildings and power or regulating control and control circuits.
Last minute calls for work, Not Stable... Read on..
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix AZSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: ?
Cons: last minute call, no updates
Calls are last minute for work

They don't pass on the word that a company don't need a contractor the following week, you show up they tell you, "Outsource did not call you, saying they did not call us back"

Low pay, even though you worked for them when they first moved to Arizona about ten years ago.. The pay still stayed the same.

Hardly any jobs...

No communications with their customers and contractors.
Very helpful in keeping me informed
Johnson Controls Assistant Engineer (Current Employee), Cypress, CASeptember 5, 2013
Outsource was the temp agency I went through while working at Johnson Controls. They were always very helpful in getting me started at work right away and keeping me informed of any issues they may have been having with paperwork.

About Outsource, LLC

Outsource is a leading Specialized Labor Contractor focused on delivering technical resources to companies that install and service – Read more

Outsource, LLC Photos