Ovations Food Services, LP Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
All the staff accounts are a team.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lutz, FLAugust 3, 2017
Normal days are posting work week packages. Post sales, taxes, deposits, house payments and any other miscellaneous transactions. Month end is stressful, 3 days to get all reports and P&Ls out the door. Having to wait on others to compete package is what makes it stressful.
Fun environment, great people to work with
Head Cashier for Chicago Cubs Spring Training (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 14, 2015
Not a job for advancement, managers were great, work was tedious but customers were so friendly...In quoting mortgage interest rates, most lenders refer to the nominal annual rate. They do not mention the effective annual interest rate, which takes into account the monthly compounding effect. The credit union in which you have a savings account probably advertises the compounded rate effective annual interest rate it pays on savings accounts. In general, lenders refer to their nominal auunal interest rates, whereas institutions that want to attract your savings refer to their effective annual interest rates;
Pros
free lunches during games
Cons
low pay, no advancement
Productive and a fun environment!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 13, 2015
It was always a very productive day at work. It was fun getting to know the staff and my co-workers because we never had a boring day at work. I learned alot more about how to deal with angry customers and keeping up on very busy days. The hardest part of my job would have to be the very long lines of customers and getting their orders filled in. What I most enjoyed was meeting new people and seeing people from my past.
Pros
Discounts on food.
Cons
No cons.
Ovations Teamwork
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 11, 2014
We Had a great team. The GM the chef and myself all saw eye to eye . I had a banquet manager that was on his game at all times. I also had a beverage manager that was good but still needed a little training. When it all comes together I loved everything about my job. This was the best job that I ever had.
Pros
lunch was provided and we had the best staff that anyone could have
Cons
we took our breaks when it was available and our staff was the greatest