Overhead Door Corporation

Overhead Door Corporation Employer Reviews

Set for failure
Same (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXNovember 27, 2012
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: atmosphere of failure, terrible management, constant fighting with other departments.
This position is managed by a person who has worked for the company over 25 years and NEVER been promoted (not exactly a selling point for good management). The workload is easily twice what any person could possibly handle and co-workers elicit an atmosphere of not helping almost to the point of wanting you to fail. In addition, this position has been filled and re-filled countless number of times due to complete mismanagement and no possibility of success.
Family oriented but large firm
Executive Assistant - VP Marketing (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 16, 2012
Working at Overhead Door Corporation for 7 years and 2 months allowed for many great experiences I would have never had. The opportunity OHD gave to me was indeed challenging, inviting and welcoming. The management team is all of nothing more than a great group that liked to keep its employees informed and abreast of what was going on with the company. The co-workers I had could not have been better employees to work with, each having their uniqueness about themselves and some becoming the closest of friends. The hardest part of my job was letting go, unfortunately I was laid off. The most enjoyable part of my job, was having OHD as my second home and being happy to get up and go in to get the job done. I'll miss Overhead Door Corporation and I hope that I am able to find something similar to the company itself and the people who still work there.

About Overhead Door Corporation

Corporate Profile Overhead Door Corporation is a Sanwa Holdings Corporation company. The Sanwa Group is committed to offering – Read more

Overhead Door Corporation Salaries